• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have made a nice Xbox Desktop wallpaper for you all

DAHGAMING

pq9qjaZ.jpeg

Here you go everyone, I was looking for a new background and couldnt find anything, so I thought why not make one myself based on my favourite console and my add some pictures of some Xbox gamers and the people whl make our dreams come true. Feel free to use it yourseld and share with your friends and family 💪💪💪.

MrRenegade

Banned
pq9qjaZ.jpeg

Here you go everyone, I was looking for a new background and couldnt find anything, so I thought why not make one myself based on my favourite console and my add some pictures of some Xbox gamers and the people whl make our dreams come true. Feel free to use it yourseld and share with your friends and family 💪💪💪.
Are these the new Gears of War protagonists?

Robb

Gold Member
Amazing, if only you had made this at the beginning of the Series X/S gen and MS would’ve been in a much better position right now.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Thanks bro much appreciated. I’ve been looking for a new badass Xbox wallpaper since the Xbox 360 tribute one I have is starting to burn in on my OLED (I leave it on screen while working out to inspire me)
Power your dreams, and your guns with the relentless energy of P3 himself.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
pq9qjaZ.jpeg

Thanks bro, here is the theme to go along with this beautiful wallpaper:

Top Bottom