• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was in a cold sweat when I realized it but Ghosts and goblins Resurrection is the spirit of halloween

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
5 replies what in the am I the only one who likes this??

w=368

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
Game is amazing, and I was SO happy to see them going back to the IP. I really hope they continue to visit it. It felt like it took them FOREVER to release a true sequel after Super Ghosts N Goblins. I loved the Maximo series, but it of course just didn't feel the same. I got a PSP JUST for that GnG game that dropped on it.

Last edited:

Sojiro

Picked up and played this last year, and loved it. I have always liked the GnG series, and this game did a great job of retaining the spirit of the original games, and offering some new things for a new iteration. Great game!

Impotaku

It's super annoying that this wonderful game still doesn't have a physical release. Even kpnami gave getsufuumaden undying moon a physical. Shame that capcom are willing to let this one die in the digital realm.

Last edited:

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
gameplay is best in ghosts and goblins franchise histories

Capcom struck gold my friends its all true

Sorry for the necro but just bought it a few hours ago and holy shit, are there upgrades or anything because the regular running speed feels so shitty.

I've played the old games plenty so I'm not expecting Mario but this feels like wading through molasses. My least favorite by a mile so far, glad it was on sale.

Top Bottom