• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Nightmares 3 has been delayed to 2025

Draugoth

Gold Member
Little Nightmares 3 has been delayed from this year to 2025.

“The teams at Supermassive Games and Bandai Namco Europe have been working hard towards delivering the best experience possible for the next entry in the franchise,” the game’s developer and publisher said in a joint statement released on Friday.
“As much as we can’t wait for you to return to the Nowhere, we also want to make sure we give the game the care and love it deserves. Quality is a top priority for us, and we know you feel the same way.

“For this reason, we’ve made the decision to shift the release of the game to 2025.

“We’ll be sharing more about Little Nightmares III this summer, so please bear with us and look forward to further updates.”

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Not surprising considering they got rid of 1 big chunk of their staff recently.

Duchess

One of the few horror franchises that genuinely makes me feel creeped out and uncomfortable while playing.

Arachnid

Eh, it's not the same devs so I don't really have much faith anyway.

But god LN2 was god tier visual story telling. Insane what they did with a game that has no dialogue.

Eiknarf

Eh, it's not the same devs so I don't really have much faith anyway.

But god LN2 was god tier visual story telling. Insane what they did with a game that has no dialogue.
I bet that's why they need more time: What they had must not have matched in feel or style as the first, stellar two games.

Top Bottom