• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marathon gameplay trailer and Destiny 3 teaser scheduled for September PlayStation Showcase...

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
From a lesser known insider who apparently got Destiny 2 Frontiers information correct in the past...

It looks like Bungies Marathon is getting a gameplay reveal in September alongside a Destiny 3 tease.

Concord drops in August. Marathon gameplay reveal in September.

thats-nice.gif

Last edited:

tmlDan

Playstation first party offering is so miserable at this moment, it remembers me Xbox one in its early years.

What happened to Sony studios ?
yes it remembers me lol

they released a game last winter holiday, Spiderman 2. What you mean?

nicoGec

Playstation first party offering is so miserable at this moment, it remembers me Xbox one in its early years.

They got smart with the 3rd party deals tho.

The frontrunner for GOTY this year, FF7 Rebith, is a PS5 exclusive.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member

They have released games? 9 out of their 14 console studios have already made a new original project on PS5.

Nankatsu

Destiny 3 will be a thing? Damn.

I love Destiny universe but at some point I got sidetracked and it's too much to catch on.

Last edited:

Bry0

I hope so. Destiny 2 is getting creaky and I’m not sure the tech base is easy enough to update without breaking a million things.

Fromtiers being a send off and lead in to something new with new tech would be great. Just look at the way the
crow and cayde hangout
mission is presented where they phase in and out and are basically static. It feels super limited by the engine’s capabilities with handling npcs like that in the online environment. I think there’s so much they can do if they start fresh.

Last edited:

Salz01

I'm feeling quite miserable after Helldivers 2, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin, a new Astrobot on the way this year, etc :(
It’s more of a jab against Sonys piss poor SoP showing. Outside of Astrobot, ain’t much to get excited about. Outside of photomode for Stellar Blade.…

It’s more of a jab against Sonys piss poor SoP showing. Outside of Astrobot, ain’t much to get excited about. Outside of photomode for Stellar Blade.…
Death Stranding 2, Astrobot as you mentioned, plus, most stuff we saw on Xbox conference will be on Playstation anyway...

Rockman33

the misery is when you only play AAAA showcase games if not ps owners are eating really well this year
Amen. What a bunch of cowards expecting their “next” gen box to deliver highly produced, beautiful looking games that were not possible on their previous box, you know the reason they upgraded…

Top Bottom