• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mecha BREAK - "Blitz, Brawl, Blaze" Gameplay Trailer | Xbox Showcase 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member

Mecha Break is a multiplayer mech-based shooter that allows players to choose from a variety of mechs, customize their appearances, and battle colossal war machines on treacherous terrain.

Prepare for adrenaline-pumping battles, lightning-fast maneuvers, and explosive firepower. Mecha Break’s Xbox Closed Beta will be coming to Xbox Series X in August 2024, and will be available to all players in 2025. Mecha Break features customizable mechs, player-created mech pilots, a wide array of mech and weapon types, and three distinct game modes — a 6v6 Battlefield mode, 3v3 Arena mode, and up to 60-player PvEvP mode — to put players in the pilot seat and create the ultimate mech showdown experience. Discover an array of attacker, brawler, defender, sniper, and support mechs, each with unique playstyles and toolsets. Players can personalize each mech with custom full-body paint jobs and upgrade attachments, enhancing their stats to suit their chosen playstyle.

For the upcoming August Closed Beta Test on Xbox Series X, the highlight game mode will be the 6v6 Battlefield mode. Work together with your team and engage in intense aerial and ground combat as you fight for the objective.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
So, trying to ape Border Break and announce it in the name to boot? I thought it'd throw a Sega logo or something. It doesn't look quite as good or mechy as a real sequel would though, just trying to be more xxxtreme.

Last edited:
Thought this was Zone of the Enders at first, and was super interested. Looked great otherwise, but then I saw multiplayer only. No longer interested at all.

RavageX

Multiplayer only? Oh well, not for me then. I like the looks but I'm probably too slow on my reflexes these days to play it well. Plus too much going on for me to keep track of , lol. I'd just repeatedly get blown up and always wonder what happened.

The hilarious part is that this trailer was so much better than the previous one (at SGD) that people thought it was a new game.

RaZoR No1

Game looks like Armored Core 4 / For Answer from the gameplay which is pretty nice.
What I do not like is, that it will be a multiplayer only game...
Will it be free to play?

Top Bottom