• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Slug Tactics launches this fall for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Draugoth

Gold Member
Strategy RPG Metal Slug Tactics will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this fall, publisher Dotemu and developer Leikir Studio announced. The PlayStation and Xbox versions are newly announced. A demo will be available for a limited time for PC via Steam from June 10 to 17 during Steam Next Fest.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I will definitely be picking this one up.

Looking forward to reading some demo impressions from people. Hopefully it's good.

Last edited:

MrRibeye

I read this as Metal Gear Tactics and thought I'd see a stealth-based FF Tactics game :messenger_beaming::messenger_loudly_crying:🔥

but this trailer was awesome, they nailed the vibe. Great stuff!

SaintALia

Good to see the series is still kicking around and I'm a big fan of the series, but I have no interest in tactics games.

Hopefully all that S.A. money eventually funds a Metal Slug 8.

Last edited:

Moochi

Nice! A faithful transition of the look of Metal Slug. If the gameplay is on point, this is going to be killer.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
That uh... looks a hell of a lot better than I'd expected. This game has been in development for ages at this point, so I'm surprised to see it resurface and look this good.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Again, I suck at these types of games, but as a lifelong Metal Slug fan this just looks so damn good that Im not going to be able to resist.

Unicorn Overlord is still on the backlog too (dont tell Danjin)

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

El Muerto

Day one for me. Played the shit out of FF Tactics on PS1 and GBA. There's a game on PS1 called Eternal Eyes that is another good one. Haven't played good tactics since then so looking forward to this.

Coconutt

Gold Member
Looks really good always wondered why more companies have not made tactics games, imagine Pokemon or metal gear solid trying this approach. I'll be there day one.
Lets Go Yes GIF by 1 Play Sports

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’m curious on demo impressions. Won’t have time this week.

I want this to succeed. It looks super fun.

Top Bottom