• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Friend Just Gave Me 24 Cans of Cinnamon Coke

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
My favorite soda ever, Cinnamon Coke, was recently available for the holiday season, before being replaced by big dumb n ugly Cherry Vanilla for the spring. But blessed be this life, I was granted a surprise when today I saw my friend—24 cans of cinnamony nectar! Things are looking up Husky! Today, Cinnamon Coke. Tomorrow? Maybe The OA. Maybe Prey 2.
wTgE8x1.jpg

what if you buy cinnamon extract from the supermarket and just fucking extract that shit in regular coke

or hell if you're on a diet cinnamon extract coke zero

how am i so fucken smart

JSoup

Banned
or just drink dr pepper

So he has Coke with cinnamon mixed in and you raise him....pepper?
Cinnamon Coke is amazing and it's too bad it wasn't more popular. Coke doesn't have a lot of good luck with spice flavors lasting more than a season or two.

So he has Coke with cinnamon mixed in and you raise him....pepper?
Cinnamon Coke is amazing and it's too bad it wasn't more popular. Coke doesn't have a lot of good luck with spice flavors lasting more than a season or two.
i love all the vegetables

-Arcadia-

Banned
Granted, I’ve never tried it, but I can’t imagine dumping cinnamon flavoring in pop is a galaxy brain idea.

Happy for you, OP, but keep it away from me. : P

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
what if you buy cinnamon extract from the supermarket and just fucking extract that shit in regular coke

or hell if you're on a diet cinnamon extract coke zero

how am i so fucken smart
I tried cinnamon, but not cinnamon extract. I'll give it a shot sometime.

DESTROYA

Man that shit is horrible ! I’m not a picky person and will try everything but when I tried it I took one sip and dumped the rest. Theres a reason it’s not popular.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Man that shit is horrible ! I’m not a picky person and will try everything but when I tried it I took one sip and dumped the rest. Theres a reason it’s not popular.
Shoulda taken more sips. Things always taste better when you know what to expect. It's why I always smell things before tasting them.

DESTROYA

Shoulda taken more sips. Things always taste better when you know what to expect. It's why I always smell things before tasting them.
No thanks it was horrible enough the first time, at this point in life I know what’s good and what's not , this was not.

Nymphae

Banned
I've been enjoying the new Quebec Maple Coke I found last week, pretty tasty, it's like a light Vanilla coke with maple instead of vanilla.

But I'm also trying to work towards cutting it out completely, trying to get on milk/water/coffee only. Having my coffee with no sugar this morning, it's rough at the moment but I'll learn to love it.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I've been enjoying the new Quebec Maple Coke I found last week, pretty tasty, it's like a light Vanilla coke with maple instead of vanilla.

But I'm also trying to work towards cutting it out completely, trying to get on milk/water/coffee only. Having my coffee with no sugar this morning, it's rough at the moment but I'll learn to love it.
god i wish US stores sold your delicious cane sugar cokes
We drink it with high fructose corn syrup. It's far worse.

royox

I tasted this shit for the 1st time in my life last weekend and I can't understand how people can drink it. Good 4 u OP...i guess.

Cinnamon Coke? I like cinnamon and I like Coke, so I'd probably like that.
Probably not available in Aus though. At least I never noticed it at Coles.

epicnemesis

I didn’t learn of cinnamon coke until it was already off the shelves. I’m genuinely curious. I could see it working.
However I’m happy to learn that cherry vanilla is back. I’m all over that shit.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Well, you know the old saying: The only thing better than 24 cans of cinnamon coke is
I won an auction for aphid green converse yesterday. With zero competition! No one bid against me! I've been wanting pastel green canvas hi-tops for ages, and they made them! Gonna remove that dumb brand logo though.
That's almost as good as the cinnamon coke. Almost.

Susurrus

So I originally bought a 12 pack during the season. I honestly wasn't a fan at first, but didn't hate it so figured I'd burn through them, but by the time I was done w/ the 12 pack I wanted more, guess it grew on me. I did find a 6 pack of small cans after that and got it, but that was the end of it. I'd pick up more if I can find it but doesn't seem to be happening.

Top Bottom