• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball Sparking Zero! Trailer drops tomorrow

Draugoth

Gold Member
GOwUPvsWgAA-cNX

Get ready for when the next DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO trailer drops on May 30 8:00 PDT / 17:00 CEST.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Rather dissapointing video. Wish to be more like a team presentation of characters, but end up being a lamish overglorified sayan bullcrap that even included a GT character. Meh

Last edited:

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

1. Trunks (Kid)
2. Trunks (Kid), Super Saiyan
3. Goten
4. Goten, Super Saiyan
5. Caulifla
6. Caulifla, Super Saiyan 2
7. Kale
8. Kale, Super Saiyan
9. Gotenks
10. Gotenks, Super Saiyan
11. Gotenks, Super Saiyan 3
12. Kefla
13. Kefla, Super Saiyan
14. Kefla, Super Saiyan 2
15. Vegito
16. Vegito, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
17. Gogeta (Super)
18. Gogeta (Super), Super Saiyan
19. Gogeta (Super), Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
20. Fused Zamasu
21. Fused Zamasu, Half-Corrupted

ReyBrujo

Watched until the end of the Freezer's arc so never got into the fusions or levels of super stuff so wondering why would anyone choose normal Trunks when you got a Gotenks SS3? Do these games have story, do your characters get better or it's just a fighting game?

It's ridiculous how they treat every new form as a distinct character in the roster.
I understood back then with the Gohan/Future Gohan or Goku DB/DBZ/DBGT versions but this is just bad.

N30RYU

Gold Member
Gogeta, Vegito, Zamasu and maybe Kale looks good... Goten, Kid Trunk and Caulifla looks bad tbh like if they don't know to make children proportions but then Gotenks looks ok again... is weird

Codes 208

Gold Member
Day one, im so fucking hyped for this

It's ridiculous how they treat every new form as a distinct character in the roster.
I understood back then with the Gohan/Future Gohan or Goku DB/DBZ/DBGT versions but this is just bad.
I mean its not new, theyve been doing this since the first tenkaichi, and i prefer it this way. gives every form/iteration a new playstyle without feeling like the base form but stronger

Last edited:

Reaseru

Graphically speaking, i love the character models so far.

They may not be on par with the FighterZ ones, but they are alot better and more faithful to the series artstyle than "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot" (those character faces and noses, ugh).

kiphalfton

Gold Member
Rather dissapointing video. Wish to be more like a team presentation of characters, but end up being a lamish overglorified sayan bullcrap that even included a GT character. Meh

Bullshit where's the GT character?

Showed primarily Super characters.

cireza

When will we get a proper 1 on 1 fighter with characters that all play differently and hits that hurts ? And no endless shitty combos ? Probably never. Back to playing Hyper Dimension I guess.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Watched until the end of the Freezer's arc so never got into the fusions or levels of super stuff so wondering why would anyone choose normal Trunks when you got a Gotenks SS3? Do these games have story, do your characters get better or it's just a fighting game?
Both. These games let you play through the entire story of DBZ from Saiyan Saga to Buu Saga. Which is why there are so many forms of each character because they want it to be as accurate as possible. Super will also feature but if it’s like GT of past games it will be cut-back and not a frame-by-frame interpretation of the series.

In the normal fighting part anyone can fight anyone.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
I'm hyped but there is ONE THING THAT WILL KILL THIS GAME - NO KENJI YAMAMOTO SOUNDTRACK!

Top Bottom