• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metal Gear Solid Production Hotline episode is coming today

VulcanRaven

"METAL GEAR - PRODUCTION HOTLINE 01" will be released today, June 28th at 8pm (JST)!This program will feature the latest information about the "Metal Gear" series delivered by the creators themselves.

The previous one didn't have English subtitles so it might take some time before we know exactly what was said. I hope we hear more about Delta and the Master Collection updates. Would they reveal Master Collection Vol 2 like this? Probably not.

Edit:

It has subtitles.

Last edited:

Hudo

Gold Member

The previous one didn't have English subtitles so it might take some time before we know exactly what was said. I hope we hear more about Delta and the Master Collection updates. Would they reveal Master Collection Vol 2 like this? Probably not.

Edit:

It has subtitles.

I am actually surprised that they earnestly address criticism and stuff. Wouldn't have expected that from Konami.

VulcanRaven

Didn't expect to see this in an official video by Konami:
xNuhMms.jpeg

They also talk about Kojima at 11:30.

Last edited:

John Bilbo

I was pleasantly surprised by the video. I am not very interested in the remake of the third game as I find the PS3 HD release brilliant but I respect the current MGS team more now. I'll stay on watch what they will come up with the game series.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
xNuhMms.jpeg

That's actually impressive to see

I mean, doesn't really mean they're doing the best thing ever since, well, Delta looks kinda bland, but still is something

Embearded

xNuhMms.jpeg

"One day they'll see through the lies they've built up. Realise what kind of company they really are.
What goes around comes around.
You can't run from your fans forever."

- Revolver Ocelot

Top Bottom