• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's Mega Extreme Fun Sale (6/6 - 6/16)

Chiggs

Gold Member
ur9QrGB.png

Surprised to see that this hasn't been posted yet...maybe it has and I just missed it?

Anyway, there are some really, really nice discounts on a ton of titles. I would describe some of these discounts as being:

oral GIF

Just a few examples:

uzUgsXg.png
SYMxrOK.png
bokDS7H.png
9nmALfk.png
AoVGOwH.png
5Oqpqzh.png

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
50 bucks for three Persona games is good value for sure.

Didn't know DOOM Eternal came out on the Switch. Man the id tech they used on this one might be optimized to hell and back.

phant0m

You guys better all buy Advance Wars.

Pass

50 bucks for three Persona games is good value for sure.

Didn't know DOOM Eternal came out on the Switch. Man the id tech they used on this one might be optimized to hell and back.

It's easily 250+ hours of single-player gameplay, insane deal tbh.

IMO the best deal is that Star Wars Heritage pack. Probably about the same amount of hours as Persona but cheaper and more variety: 3 shooters, 3 RPGs and a racer? All for $40

BlackTron

Gold Member
You guys better all buy Advance Wars.
lol this game on sale still $10 more than the GBA version that looked better.

Aside from being ugly it made a gameplay difference when I played my friends copy, I was constantly squinting to discern different units on the map. Don't like it.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
You're in luck. There is a little known product that nobody ever talks about we call Switch 2 that is supposedly happening

I'm in, can I have some final specs, a price and a release date please?

Also I secret also want a stealth launch of a Nintendo home console in the 18tf range this fall........but alas I fear I will be left with switch 2 only.

Astral Dog

Xenoblade 3 and Fire Emblem Engage DLC on sale for 30% off. Thoughts on these, are they worth it?
If you enjoyed FE Engage, its pretty standard stuff, new maps,new characters and new storyline i got stuck at the last stage because its tricky 🤭 and never finished it

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
IMO $30 is the sweet spot for buying Nintendo published games. $40 is just too close to full price mentality for me.

Wishlisting deku deals is by far the best way to go though as I got Mario vs rabbids 2 for like $15 physical a few months ago.

Robb

Gold Member
Some nice deals, but I don’t really care much for digital copies on Switch.. Unless the game leans heavily on online multiplayer and is something I want to boot in-between the singleplayer stuff.

Codes 208

Gold Member
nsmbudx could be $20 and I still wouldnt buy it.

That shit lost its luster after wii, nsmb2 on 3ds already felt like they were beating a dead horse

If you enjoyed FE Engage, its pretty standard stuff, new maps,new characters and new storyline i got stuck at the last stage because its tricky 🤭 and never finished it

Despite being a big FE fan, I haven't played Three Houses or Engage yet. I have the 3H DLC already, but have heard mixed things about Engage's - that it's not well balanced and such, especially for a first playthrough. Mainly considering because Nintendo DLC does not go on sale often and there's no other way to get it.

Astral Dog

Despite being a big FE fan, I haven't played Three Houses or Engage yet. I have the 3H DLC already, but have heard mixed things about Engage's - that it's not well balanced and such, especially for a first playthrough. Mainly considering because Nintendo DLC does not go on sale often and there's no other way to get it.
yeah idk, i really liked Engage's main campaing so bought the season pass, i was enjoying it until i got stuck in an story chapter, the character DLC is fine, the story is tricky so there is a part were Alear has to fight the antagonist by himself, while the other units need to reach him, there are many strong enemies in the way while you can only evade attacks so much,no idea how other players did it

Shifty1897

Three Houses is worth it for the story and music. Decent gameplay, awful graphics.
Engage is worth it for the gameplay and graphics. Decent music, awful story.
The DLC for both is garbage.

Also Xenoblade 3 is amazing and if you've played 1 and 2 the story payoff at the end is extremely satisfying.

Last edited:
Three Houses is worth it for the story and music. Decent gameplay, awful graphics.
Engage is worth it for the gameplay and graphics. Decent music, awful story.
The DLC for both is garbage.

Also Xenoblade 3 is amazing and if you've played 1 and 2 the story payoff at the end is extremely satisfying.

I'm tempted because Hector is the GOAT lord. Guess I have some more time to decide.

Played XC1 a year or two ago and enjoyed it, planning to play XC2 soonish and I hear how 3 is the best of them all.

It's a lot of fun, especially if you want a more focused Zelda experience.
Made the mistake of buying it a couple hours before bed time last night...didn't go to bed til 1AM. Such a fun game and my first time playing it. I wasn't too hot on the art style but it looks nice in motion.

Only negative surprise...this game has A LOT of slowdown and it's constant. Kind of crazy. I rarely play the Switch so it's a bit startling coming from mostly PS5 gaming.

Top Bottom