• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Nippon Ichi] Mad Rad Dead - Rhythmic platfoming with a dead rat (PS4, Switch)

Miles708

I think it looks and sounds marvelous

English trailer

Siliconera has an article with details and videos about the various gameplay mechanics:

Somehow I've instantly loved the art style, also the japanese trailer is edited wonderfully.

I couldn't find a thread about the game, feel free to delete if i'm late.

yurqqa

Looks fun.

But this empty thread shows the state of modern gaming.

Everyone busy discussing if TLoU2 too woke or not woke enough.

Almost no one cares about playing fun games anymore.

Hudo

Gold Member
Looks fun.

I agree! I am surprised that Nippon Ichi still have the ressources to develop other things! And a rythm game at that! Really cool. Reminds me a bit of Muse Dash. I was worried that they would have had no other choice but to put all their eggs into the Disgaea-basket and do Disgaea 6. So maybe all the rumours about NIS' financial trouble were exaggerated?

Looks fun.

Relax dude, it's an obscure title. And a rhythmic game also? Don't underestimate the lack of life of modern gamers. We have time to discuss even this dead rat.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Looks fun.

It's afternoon on Father's Day and in addition to that TLOU is a big game some might be playing. But other that that everyone should be replying to this thread with a Japanese only trailer for a game in < 34 minutes? Sure.

Miles708

Looks fun.

TLOU2 is the biggest game right now so it's not surprising, also this is out in October so there will be time to properly HYPE THIS THING FOR EVERYONE!
The presentation somehow also reminds me of Persona 5, I love the jazzy and cool vibe of this weird thing.

Also, I've made a mistake in the title (Mad Rat Dead, i wrote "Rad"), how can I summon a mod to change it?

Astral Dog

Looks fun.

Im more hyped for Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and Deadly Premonition A blessing in disguise wich will have better writting imho, however Last of Us Part 2 will be mine the day it hits $20 😁

Top Bottom