• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America Teases “Big Reveal” for Trails at Anime Expo 2024

GOx2g4DaQAApH0R

Publisher NIS America recently posted a new tweet promoting the upcoming panel of The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak at Anime Expo 2024.

The event will occur on July 5, 2024, between 12:30 PM and 1:20 PM in panel room 403AB. Voice actors will be present alongside Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo as a guest of honor, discussing the upcoming Western release.
Additionally, an unspecified”big reveal” is teased. Perhaps a localization announcement of the direct sequel, Crimson Sin, is in the cards. We’ll keep you all updated.

Nice can't wait. Hope it's something good. Maybe they are finally porting trails in the sky to PS5\PS4. Would love a completely done remake of it but at the same time I don't think they have the resources for it so maybe not.

Announce a quicker turnaround for the next 2 games in the Calvard arc?

Which would be good news as long as they don't censor or add anything woke in the localization

But let's just say the Calvard Arc is fantastic so far

I love the Cold Steel games but I do consider them the weakest in the franchise

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm hoping it's some kind of new side game or spinoff and maybe cover a different genre. Something like an RTS game or a game where you fly an airship.

Top Bottom