• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ocean's Eight set photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Straight outta Doctor Who.
25-oceans-8-003.w245.h368.2x.jpg

Litan

Forgot this was happening. Hope it doesn't become another Ghostbusters fiasco and hope it turns out good.

ZeroX03

Banned
Love the cast

Iffy on the director

Soderbergh's effortless style made the modern trilogy, along with cast chemistry.

Disappointed in everyone taking part in this. Leaving a steaming pile on top of the greatness that is the Oceans Trilogy smh

Ambient80

I thought all three of them were fun, although 12 was a bit weak. Still shocked Julia Roberts isn't starring in it, running her own crew.

I had zero interest in Ghostbusters but I totally want to watch this.

Also can we please have Cate Blanchett as The Boss already, before she gets too old?

Does anyone actually like Sandra Bullock?

I'm in it for Cate though.

The cast overall isn't very good though, not many charismatic actresses. Hathaway and HBC are not bad actresses, but they haven't played many genuine or affable characters to the extent of the cast from the previous films.

Seesaw15

Names pretty smart. They get to remake/reboot/prequel the movie without assholes complaining about the originals. I'll watch anything with charming actors being charming.

Fluvian

Banned
If it wasn't being compared to Ghostbusters constantly I wouldn't even know this exists, such a shitty and uninspired idea

Executive: do that thing we bled dry 10 years ago, but give it some kind of modern twist!

Harvard grad: How's about an all female cast?

Executive: Great, hand it off to the interns to write, lunch anyone?

Doubt it. Never heard of someone who is heavily invested into the "Ocean's" franchise.

It doesn't matter, the remake is going to be used as a stomping ground for shoving the feminazi and SJW agenda down our throats.

If it wasn't being compared to Ghostbusters constantly I wouldn't even know this exists, such a shitty and uninspired idea

Executive: do that thing we bled dry 10 years ago, but give it some kind of modern twist!

Harvard grad: How's about an all female cast?

Executive: Great, hand it off to the interns to write, lunch anyone?

It really isn't an uninspired idea as long as they use that unique perspective to differentiate from the originals, otherwise it's a missed opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom