• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload: Episode Aigis Announced for September 10, 2024 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
GPe5sBfWwAAleWb

During the official live stream for the ongoing Atlus FES event, the Persona 3 Reload “Special Stage” segment was “interrupted” with surprise footage from the Persona Live Tour 2024 -More Ahead- concert.

After Lyn performed “To My Dear, So Far Away” from Persona 5 Tactica, Persona 3 vocalists Lotus Juice and Azumi Takahashi were invited on stage. Subsequently, an announcement was made for the DLC story content “Episode Aigis -The Answer-,” with a September 10, 2024 release date.

The previous part of the Expansion Pass was recently released on May 31, 2024, with costumes and background music based on the Velvet Room.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Day 1 for “The Answer”??? I was not a fan at all of the original version. First I would need to see the changes.

I think it's just gonna be a faithful dungeon crawl like the original, but I like Persona 3, 100%-ed Reload so this is a no-brainer for me.

StereoVsn StereoVsn I'm currently playing through P3R on my Series X since it's available on Game Pass. Atlus also made another deal with MS and they're offering the expansion pass for free to GP Ultimate users (it can be claimed for free until Jan 2025, I believe 🤔), so I'll be playing 'The Answer' DLC through that as well.

That being said, you're right about them re-releasing it for the Switch 2, so I'll wait for the 'Persona 3 Reload Complete Edition' for the Switch 2 before actually purchasing the game. 😛

Last edited:

Blindy

About a month before Metaphor, fair enough. Was worried this would be way too close to Metaphor and it would be tough timing to get to both.

Atlus cooking this year ngl.

StereoVsn

StereoVsn StereoVsn I'm currently playing through P3R on my Series X since it's available on Game Pass. Atlus also made another deal with MS and they're offering the expansion pass for free to GP Ultimate users (it can be claimed for free until Jan 2025, I believe 🤔), so I'll be playing 'The Answer' DLC through that as well.

That being said, you're right about them re-releasing it for the Switch 2, so I'll wait for the 'Persona 3 Reload Complete Edition' for the Switch 2 before actually purchasing the game. 😛
Oh, if it’s free on GamePass then yeah, might as well give it a shot, nothing to lose after all.

I bit on the PS5 physical but it was $37 from VGP 😁.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom