• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut offering 1-topping heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pizza Hut Offers Heart-Shaped Pizza This Year for Valentine's Day:

Pizza Hut is offering a Valentine's Day deal through February 14, 2015 where you can get a 1-topping Heart-Shaped pizza and a Hershey's Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie for $13.99.

The heart-shaped pizza is made with hand-tossed dough that the Pizza Hut side describes as "a lighter, airier crust." The size is listed as "medium." Like most of Pizza Hut's pizzas, you can add a crust flavoring and/or sauce drizzle to the pizza free of charge.

You can also order the Heart-Shaped Pizza by itself starting at $9.99.

OaQsWo2.jpg

It should be quickly noted that Domino's Japan did this a few years ago as well.

HUELEN10

Loos better than that shitty Papa Johns one, but let's see if the math makes it more, or less expensive than a standard pizza.

border

Papa John's has done this for at least a few years running, but only with thin-crust pizzas (which is a pre-made crust cut into the shape of a heart).

I kinda wonder how Pizza Hunt gets normal dough into the shape of a heart while still having a consistent rising crust.

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
Certainly a great way to test your relationship.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Papa John's has done this for at least a few years running, but only with thin-crust pizzas (which is a pre-made crust cut into the shape of a heart).

I kinda wonder how Pizza Hunt gets normal dough into the shape of a heart while still having a consistent rising crust.
Simply cut the egde with a pizza slicer. Its really that easy.

Gobias

Banned
I worked at a pizza place last Valentines Day. So awful. It was the busiest day of the year and we had to keep making heart shaped pizzas.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I worked at a pizza place last Valentines Day. So awful. It was the busiest day of the year and we had to keep making heart shaped pizzas.

I'd think the Super Bowl would be a busier day. Maybe I'm underestimating how many people go with pizza for Valentine's.

border

If I'm getting Pizza with my date on Valentine's day, no way in HELL are we going to a big chain Pizza place.

I'm a cheapskate and not very romantic and not even I would take my valentine to fucking Pizza Hut.

This isn't meant to be for your girlfriend.

Most of the pizza ordered on Valentine's Day is for the babysitter who is taking care of the kids while mom & dad go out for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom