• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Expansion News Coming Tomorrow

Jooxed

Gold Member
bUQ3Is3.png

Thurible

They better bring back the mudkip line. I liek da mudkipz (and I also spent several hours breed a shiny one).

It would also be cool to have a new eeveelution (unlikey however)

Saber

Gold Member
Let me preview the reaction:

*Shows larges amounts of ugly outdated visuals, coupled narrow with corridors everywhere, ugly textures and some lazy legendary mons and lazy backstory.

And people will be like:
*Wow game changer!
* Revulotionary!
* Game of year!
* Take my money!
* #thankyougamefreak

Last edited:

Codes 208

Gold Member
Looks like the main takeaway is that Isle of Armor will be launching on June 17th. Brings back more classic pokemon, several new galarian forms (including slowbro) and a heavy emphasis on the new dojo.

Last edited:

samporter

Banned
Let me preview the reaction:

*Shows larges amounts of ugly outdated visuals, coupled narrow with corridors everywhere, ugly textures and some lazy legendary mons and lazy backstory.

And people will be like:
*Wow game changer!
* Revulotionary!
* Game of year!
* Take my money!
* #thankyougamefreak

Do you really want realistic looking pokemon?

sub-buzz-14816-1556735463-1.png

carlosrox

Banned
I are hype.

Sword was my first Pokemon game ever so I'm loving everything about it. I mean technically I owned Red when I was 11 but I played it for like an hour at most since handhelds were never my thing much til the Switch. I loved the first season of the anime as a kid and always wanted Pokemon on consoles so Sword was a dream come true for me. I waited for this. It may not be "Pokemon of the Wild" but I am more than happy with what we got.

+ Wonderful art style
+ GORGEOUS MUSIC
+ Fun gameplay loop
+ Lots to do with learning how to battle and use Pokemon properly
+ Did I mention the fucking music???

22 secs for an eargasm. And 55 secs for an ultra eargasm!

Last edited:
Top Bottom