• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS I Love You XOXO Discontinued

Jigsaah

Gold Member
They’re producing more content now (and more revenue opportunities) than they were prior to shutting down these two shows.

They’re now doing a daily show covering all of gaming 5 times a week, instead of doing two separate console-specific shows once a week.
I kinda like the idea of them doing daily shows...I fear there may not be enough news to warrant it though.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
They've already tried that in the past with Colin & Greg Daily and whatever it became afterwards (Gamescast Live Daily?).

They did a daily show for at least 2-3 years. So you can check those out and see what they're like.
They’re still doing that daily show, Kinda Funny Games Daily. It’s their news focused show and is their most successful content.

Their new daily show will focus more on reviews, interviews, and what they’re currently playing.

They’re pretty much ditching their super long, narrowly focused weekly content and making most of their content Monday-Friday.

Last edited:

Jimmy_liv

I really liked the show but had to stop listening when they started having Janet Garcia on.

Her voice is about 4 octives higher than my ears can tolerate and I stopped listening to prevent the cats from 4 streets away coming and scratching my eyes out.

AmuroChan

I really liked the show but had to stop listening when they started having Janet Garcia on.

Her voice is about 4 octives higher than my ears can tolerate and I stopped listening to prevent the cats from 4 streets away coming and scratching my eyes out.

She's from IGN right?

Oppoi

They’re still doing that daily show, Kinda Funny Games Daily. It’s their news focused show and is their most successful content.

Their new daily show will focus more on reviews, interviews, and what they’re currently playing.

They’re pretty much ditching their super long, narrowly focused weekly content and making most of their content Monday-Friday.
So what kind of work do you do for MS besides sucking up to the boss on the internet?

CLW

Gold Member
Can we have just one topic about Kinda Funny's implosion / merger?

cause I think they also closed their Nintendo specific podcast, before someone makes a topic for that too :p
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

diffusionx

Gold Member
These shows based on a single platform don't make that much sense anymore.
What are going to talk about? 2-3 new games a year and some new hardware every 4 years?
I would listen to a PlayStation only podcast that wasn't four hours of three idiots rambling about garbage.

Last edited:

rkofan87

Gold Member
Do they not cover any leaks at all?
no they mention it but say because of the dox of real info like ss numbers they do not want to touch any of it at all which is bs they can talk about the leak with out saying any thing about the dox part.

This forum is like the goddamn Twilight Zone. WHY are there 2 separate threads?! XCast AND Ps ily xoxo are BOTH being combined into one daily game cast now. This is not an opportunity for either Xbots or Sony Ponies to flex on each other, or an opportunity to crap on Greg or Kinda Funny for combining their 2 shows into one....it's an opportunity to be happy for the cast of PS ILY XOXO now that they will finally have something to talk about now that they are allowed to talk about Xbox news!

Majormaxxx

I have a solution. Wait for it....

ADAM SESSLER PODCAST

It would be called HIGH ON GAMES

And the premise would be Sess coming to work high and talking about games.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
The bubbles burst..... these journalist/influencers played themselves and now everyone's starting to realise that their opinions arent really worth anything.

They buddied up with all these execs and marketing teams for corporations and watered down their content into basically an extension of the marketing hype. We all caught on.

When do they start up their alle encompassing PC show.

PCMR I fuck (with) you! XXX

Last edited:

Roufianos

Does it, though?

LSM is very successful, don't get me wrong, but that's almost entirely because of Colin's presence. His primary podcast (Sacred Symbols) does great numbers, but their Nintendo podcast and Xbox podcast aren't doing well at all, engagement-wise. Like 5k-10k viewers per weekly upload on YouTube.
Defining Duke gets about 15k. I have no idea why they do the Nintendo show, it's really clear most the LSM demographic has no hardcore interest in the system.

They'll probably keep it just to ride out the Switch 2 launch I'd imagine.

skit_data

I've tried listening to kinda funnys shows but somehow they always seem to have a 10 min segment discussing the topic at hand with very uninteresting and uninformative takes on the subject + 50 mins of off topic boring chatter that goes nowhere and puts me to sleep

These shows based on a single platform don't make that much sense anymore.
What are going to talk about? 2-3 new games a year and some new hardware every 4 years?
Tell that to the Xbox only dedicated YouTube channels, they are disappearing faster as snow on a sunny wintersday....

Top Bottom