• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA--Single Dualsense Edge Charging Dock

nick776

Amazon has a new SINGLE CONTROLLER Dualsense Edge charging dock they now sell for dirt cheap that matches the design aesthetic of the PS5. I know these are needed by many, so here is a link to the Amazon product page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CY2KPR2N?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Mine arrived Monday, and it is great. I would post real life pics but I cannot figure out how to on NeoGaf, it is asking for a URL to post media.

Hrk69

Gold Member
I would post real life pics but I cannot figure out how to on NeoGaf, it is asking for a URL to post media.
CBELSRd.jpeg

IAmRei

Amazon has a new SINGLE CONTROLLER Dualsense Edge charging dock they now sell for dirt cheap that matches the design aesthetic of the PS5. I know these are needed by many, so here is a link to the Amazon product page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CY2KPR2N?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Mine arrived Monday, and it is great. I would post real life pics but I cannot figure out how to on NeoGaf, it is asking for a URL to post media.
There is one button "+ image" below

ZoukGalaxy

Just wanted to share quick thoughts:

FYI, this "single station" come from Aliexpress, just type "charging station dualsense" and you will find every design possible and even cheaper there !

Just my opinion, but I prefer the separate "power brick" style since you don't have to let the PS5 turned on or in stand-by (or any other device) and also you get all the power required for the faster charge possible designed since an USB-A/USB-C port can/will be limited in power delivery.

A good news for people annoyed by original DualSense charging "power brick": you can easily find and buy an USB-A/USB-C to DC 5V adapter, but as said you will be limited by the capability of the USB port you are using especially if you are charging 2 DualSense at the same time.

nesHacs.jpeg

The original charging station needs 2.8A at ~5V from the power source.
y1Py6Uf.jpeg

Top Bottom