• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racist TLOU2 developer hidden message

Status
Not open for further replies.

keraj37

When you install tlou2 physical, you start with data disk, number 1, which is in color white.
Then to finishing install you need to put into disc drive black disk, which will only copy a little left data, and stay in drive for ever until you finish the game.
aVGHrMU.jpeg

Isn't the message clear? White stay in comfy package while black is working his nuts off, to satisfy you, to entertain you, are you not entertained yet?
MQOJgjj.jpeg

When you install tlou2 physical, you start with data disk, number 1, which is in color white.
Then to finishing install you need to put into disc drive black disk, which will only copy a little left data, and stay in drive for ever until you finish the game.
aVGHrMU.jpeg

Isn't the message clear? White stay in comfy package while black is working his nuts off, to satisfy you, to entertain you, are you not entertained yet?
MQOJgjj.jpeg
Wild, I was just holding this game in my hands. I bought it years ago after enjoying TLOU when I saw it on discount, but it was during the time I was too busy working to play anything.

I never even opened it, was just thinking about maybe playing it. But now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom