• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the Playstation State of Play 2024

How would you rate the Playstation State of Play 2024

• A

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • B

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • C

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • D

• E

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
For me, it was quite underwhelming but redeemed itself a bit in the second half.

Looking forward to God of War Ragnarok on PC though, I'll probably pick up up the Until Dawn remake before Halloween for some spooky fun, and Astro Bot looks amazing.

Overall I'll give the show a C.

Vick

E or F really, but voted E because of Astro Bot and maybe Alien VR.

Silent Hill 2 bordeline embarrassed me, and it's the only other game I would have been interested in.

Last edited:

Zero_Karisma

Neo Member
I’d give a C

I’m tired of tuning into these state of plays that are obviously not targeted at me. Can we get a presentation that’s free of remasters/remakes/coming to PC, games that look like they are designed for mobile, hero shooters, and games that are have Marvel characters in it?

That being said, Path of Exile looks good and Astro looks excellent. I’m surprisingly pretty excited for that one.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Not really sure what to think of Monster Hunter. Dynasty Warriors stood out and I hate Musou games. Astrobot has a Shadow of Colossus homage. I voted E since it isn't a real grade.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
One fun looking game, that wasn't for me.

F.

Concord is the most generic looking game I've ever seen.

Waifu anime trash.

Horrendous last gen visuals all around.

Creatively bankrupt industry.

F or a 2/10. Pick your poison.

Last edited:
I’m sure Concord will be a super polished experience, but the format probably isn’t my thing. Never got into Overwatch either. Really want to see more from Marathon now.

The Astrobot game looks fun enough.

Overall… C maybe?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
B-. A solid all around showing that didn't need to check the 21398473928 boxes some here apparently want.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
If I was a die hard Microsoft fan I would be furious... because If Xbox team and their first party studios have delivered Xbox could have regained good ground and good will in this 5 to 6 years of this horrible gen.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
D, would be a fucking F if not for Astro, while I was really excited about the MH Wilds trailer... honestly it was a shit trailer and I didn't really like the new monster designs outside of the gorilla frog thing, and big titty blonde girl.

but Astro looked like pure joy, god I hope it does well, it looks so good.

Last edited:

Aion002

D.

I will definitely buy Dynasty Warriors Origins and Monster Hunter Wilds.

Astro Bot seemed really well made, but I don't like that type of game.

I like Overwatch, but Concord did nothing for me

Those Chinese souls like games seemed cool, but I dunno if they will ever be released.

Silent Hill 2 seems ok, but still... Blobber....

Everything else, I don't care.

Fabieter

D seems fair with Astro bot looking this good.

Mod edit: can't merge threads with polls sorry, marginal timings between threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom