• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3: livestream on Nov. 5, with gameplay on the New 3DS

L~A

Looks like Koei-Tecmo is going to host a special livestream for Samurai Warriors Chronicles (3DS, PSV), in order to celebrate the game going gold. It'll be broadcast on Nov. 5 at 5PM JST (EU/NA time below), on NicoNico (so account needed!).

Surprisingly enough, they're going to showcase the 3DS version, played on the New Nintendo 3DS (so I guess it's one of those N3DS-enhanced games, since they say it'll be the first time we'll get to see this).

Those people will be there:

Erikawa Yoichi (Koei Tecmo Games CEO)
Koinuma Hisashi (Samurai Warriors series producer)
Hiroshi Kataoka (Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3 director)

There's also going to be some special guests, and some surprise announcements (probably related to the series' 10th anniversary).

Time:

Europe: 9AM
UK: 8AM
USA (East Coast): 3AM
USA (West Coast): 12AM
Japan: 5PM

t1415174400z0.png

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
strange to showcase the N3DS version, but looking at the screens released it's clear that the Vita one is an up-port from the same assets/engine of the first two 3DS games, so probably the game will look better on the N3ds than on Vita (I mean that for the Vita potential probably the game will be disappointing). Plus, the N3DS clearly is the hot item for Japanese market, so...

Oregano

Hopefully there is less pop in and better frame rate on N3DS. It's good to see they are not hiding the 3DS version as well.

L~A

Ah, pretty cool trailer. They showed both version equally (a bit surprised, first trailer only showed 1s of the 3DS version :p). Hope they upload it quickly after the show.

L~A

^

Well, if you know a way to rip NicoNico replays, I'd gladly upload it myself ;)

Oh? Concert on February 8? I wonder if there'll be a CD. And Blu-Ray release for that anime special.

Edit: oh, there's actually a TV series starting in January.

^

Well, if you know a way to rip NicoNico replays, I'd gladly upload it myself ;)

Oh? Concert on February 8? I wonder if there'll be a CD. And Blu-Ray release for that anime special.

Replays = timeshift?

Isn't timeshift just basically the same as normal videos?

L~A

Hard to know for now, but the second game was an actually some sort of expansion... This one is a brand new game, so chances of localisation are higehr.

By the way, Hyrule Warriors costumes for the 3DS version!

Top Bottom