• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of Erdtree started leaking online

Draugoth

Gold Member
qZHPHHa.jpeg

Final Boss is Prime Radahn
DLC is around 50 hours long
There's multiple Crucible Knight Chief Bosses
That sword chick from promotional material replaces Melina
Melina is Miquella female alter ego
DLC has three endings
Ending One is St Trina Boss fight
Ending Two is Three Fingers Empirean Boss Fight
If you refuse to help Miquella you fight a second bossafter any of the first two, which is the secret and final boss (Primal Radahn)
Primal Radah nis the DLC version of Malenia fight, it's basically the same fight with him from the main game but with two phases and no summons. It's incredible hard.
His name during the boss fight is Starscourge Consort of Miquella>In the second phase the Miquella starts throwing light attacks at you.
Final area of the game is basically a massive dungeon

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter

Put spoiler tags in your pictures. Fucking hell. I knew it by just seeing them.

Edit: Also, if true, I advise everyone not to click on the spoiler tags and ignore everything about Elden Ring until they get there.

Last edited:

Same ol G

Not gonna watch that but is there any news about hiding your helmet option.
It's fine to add new haircuts but if i can't show it off without unequipping headgear it's rather pointless.

Last edited:

Kssio_Aug

Where is his boss health bar?

Edit: Nvm, the video is from a mini-boss, just the picture is from the last boss.

Last edited:

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
Not gonna watch that but is there any news about hiding your helmet option.
It's fine to add new haircuts but if i can't show it off without unequipping headgear it's rather pointless.
As far as quality of life features a favorite gear/spell marking and organization would also be great. Going through the entire armory is tiring.
Where is his boss health bar?
It's a Crucible knob mini-boss. Big bad is not in the footage.

Last edited:

M1987

Gold Member
The bosses moveset on that video looks fucking shit, I'm beating it first try 😂

Last edited:

Gideon

Latest video is 100% fake it's garden of eyes quality, wouldn't be surprised to see the garden of eyes plug any moment now.

Gideon

Ok apparently the final boss fight dropped 12k runes and so I'm thinking messmer fight and dragon fight is a different leaker (person using dlc gear) and the other person used that to make people believe the rest is real too (radahn fight no dlc gear)

Gaiff

Ok apparently the final boss fight dropped 12k runes and so I'm thinking messmer fight and dragon fight is a different leaker (person using dlc gear) and the other person used that to make people believe the rest is real too (radahn fight no dlc gear)
It was 12K immediately followed by 500K. Something is weird there.

Ansphn

SPOILER OPINION

SPOILER OPINION

SPOILER OPINION

SPOILER OPINION

Miquilla's existence in this game being just a silent cripple hanging from Radahn's back like the Prince brothers from Dark Souls 3 would be absolutely hilarious and a massive letdown. I hope this is not true. They can't hype up Miquilla and let him go out like this LMAO.

Last edited:

FewRope

If the final boss is true, this is probably the worst shit From has ever done and all that dev time just confirms they arent capable of doing open world games. What a massive letdown if Elden Ring ends on a recycled boss lol

If the final boss is true, this is probably the worst shit From has ever done and all that dev time just confirms they arent capable of doing open world games. What a massive letdown if Elden Ring ends on a recycled boss lol
I don't think it's that bad. Guy's got a new model and a new moveset. The final bosses in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 3 were lamer, IMHO.

M1987

Gold Member
I don't think it's that bad. Guy's got a new model and a new moveset. The final bosses in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 3 were lamer, IMHO.
It's using Pontiff and Godfrey's moveset though,so if it was real FromSoft have lost the plot

FewRope

The moveset and music in the first phase is the exact same as normal Radahn (very similar). Getting a boss we have already killed as a final boss for this massive DLC is a joke

Ban this man! Ban this man! Gold this man!

Joking aside, the only leak I want to know is if they fixed the stuttering on pc, if not im not buying the expansion

The moveset and music in the first phase is the exact same as normal Radahn (very similar). Getting a boss we have already killed as a final boss for this massive DLC is a joke
I guess I just don't particularly care if the last boss is any better than the ones that came before. Out of all the Souls games, Bloodborne is really the only one where the final bosses would even make my Top 3. The Radagon/Elden Beast fight in particular was just boring, I would have legit preferred it if they just made me fight Malenia again.

Luipadre

Gold Member
lmao dogshit final boss just like the OG game. Also more reused crucible knights and i wouldnt be surprised if 50% of the DLC content arent even original. Easy skip. I still think while the main game is decent, its the most overrated from game to date. I liked BB and sekiro much better and i hope they wont stick with the open world formula going forward

FewRope

lmao dogshit final boss just like the OG game. Also more reused crucible knights and i wouldnt be surprised if 50% of the DLC content arent even original. Easy skip. I still think while the main game is decent, its the most overrated from game to date. I liked BB and sekiro much better and i hope they wont stick with the open world formula going forward
They dont have a single clue on how to make open world games, they should drop the IP or make it like DS3

Gaiff

The more I look at the boss fight clip, the less I'm convinced. Something just seems off with it.

It's like an amateur did it. The color schemes look wrong, the recycled moves for a final DLC boss look wrong, the arena looks wrong, and the textures seem too low-quality for the game. There's just something that rubs me the wrong way.

Edit: I think it's fake as another poster said. It could be that someone worked on this for months in preparation of the DLC.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Again, the boss battles are saved by the art design.

The actual gameplay looks stale as fuck. Big ass circular arena, dodge.

We need a revolution in boss gameplay design.

Tg89

50 hours
let's go. Just finishing up my playthrough ahead of DLC. Haven't done a full run in a while, forgot how amazing it is. Not my favourite Souils but even the worst Souls is peak gaming.

Disappointing if the leaks about the final boss are true. Was really hoping for a something at the level of Slave Knight Gael.

However, some of the other bosses are enough reason to get hyped. If they can have Godwyn make an appearance in the expansion then I'll be happy.

Top Bottom