• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance seems to be coming to Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
Edit: They removed the post. It's real.

In a Slipknot featuring instagram reel it seems like Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance is coming to Xbox Game Pass.

In an Instagram reel on atlus_west’s Instagram page a collab between Slipknot the band and the developer has seemingly linked that Shin Megami Tensei V is coming to Game Pass. Official artwork running along the bottom of the Instagram reel lists Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox, Windows, Steam, and… Game Pass!

7myX0X6.png

Source

Last edited:
How did Persona 3 Reload do on Xbox?
24th on the Xbox most played list during launch week.

That said, I actually think I might play it on GP and grab the physical later on for PS5 since Atlus didn't bother to offer the Launch Version with the Steel Book at the retailers I buy my games from.

Was going to buy it. I guess I will play it via gamepass then.

Though, for real, this game will likely sit indefinitely in backlog, long enough to leave from gamepass. So I will eventually end up buying it anyways.

Just like how it happened with Persona 5.

Darsxx82

Gamepass certainly isn't stopping....

On the other hand, it is already clear that the SEGA-MS relationship could not be closer.

Thief1987

Well, another game I won't buy until it's free. Hope SEGA execs enjoy their money while they can, not that much time left for them.

Last edited:

Chukhopops

I guess MS is happy with the engagement they got out of Atlus games.

Already finished the Switch base version, glad more people will be able to enjoy this masterpiece (although 4:A is better imo).

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Already finished the Switch base version
The Vengeance is going to new story route….this is why they also included the original story from Switch version, at beginning of the you can choose new story or the old story.

Similar how Dissidia 012 included original campaign.

How did Persona 3 Reload do on Xbox?
It really doesn't matter because even on other systems it sells like most niche games tend to do. I got to enjoy it for like $12 instead of $75 because I know a Golden/Royal version is coming.

For this game, couldn't hurt to sample it to a new section of gamers that wouldn't otherwise ever play it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Last edited:
Top Bottom