• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siamese cats look so cool

wpVNYG2.png

Siamese cats look so cool and surreal. They look unworldly! Does anyone have one?

GymWolf

Gold Member
Those are not even top 5 weirdest cats species around...

It looks like a cat to me.

Look at this peterbal motherucker over here

GettyImages-888877908-aaa9d6ad3dc0436695cd8ee42f006b8e.jpg

Dude look like he is about to grow a trunk and start working in a circus...

Last edited:
Mine made it to 20 too. Well, can't really call him mine since he was a year older than me, but still... Didn't exactly age gracefully, though. Had some nasty epileptic seizures and couldn't groom himself as well in his later years. But I loved him and still miss him.

My grandma used to have them. Weird looking little fuckers. They didn’t look like your picture though.

Grandma’s ones looked like this.

M4lYSrz.jpeg
Yeah, that's a "modern" siamese. Bred to be more slender. The older type (which mine was) is referred to as Thai nowadays. I for one prefer the Thai, looks more like a normal cat to me.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Forget the cat, where do you get a sand fox from?
Likely from working at one of those animal rescue places, and the right circumstances occur where a cub who was separated from its mother is now in need. Right place, right time kind of thing.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
My grandma used to have them. Weird looking little fuckers. They didn’t look like your picture though.

Grandma’s ones looked like this.

M4lYSrz.jpeg
My neighbour had two of these siamese cats. They were lovely and always ran up to me chirping and talking. They loved being held and made a fuss of.

Brigandier

I've had 4 Siamese/Orientals in the past 20 years, They're the most lovable funny silly loyal clever friends I've ever had.

First picture is Lily I had to have put to rest 2nd May due to Kidney failure she was 10 years 11 months, We was so attached and bonded I've been depressed and sad since losing her, It was a privilege to have known and loved her.

6nuyDZo.jpeg

The twins are Suki and Nadia sadly no longer with us, Very chatty mischievous beautiful cats that I miss very much.

acX5FwB.jpeg

Last but not least Harvey the first Siamese I got 20 years ago, Absolute legend of a cat, Just like Lily he was bonded to me and was so loving and friendly, He died young of Kidney failure 7 years... Crushed my soul losing this dude 😞

Cpz7TLZ.jpeg

I would like to get another maybe even two but I'm not ready yet I am going to need some time before I make a decision.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I’d love to get another.

Unfortunately there’s plenty of folk who have cats round by where I live and none are Siamese. What worries me is the first time I’m allowed to let mine out no doubt it’ll run right into the road and get squashed. While all the other tabby cats in the neighbourhood look on.

So nah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom