• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Site improvement idea.

Xplainin

Banned
Wonder if it's possible to get a change to the forum template? (Yes I am that important)
Could there be a page skip button at the top of the page as well as the bottom?
Having to scroll down the page to the bottom to go to the next page or even to the end of the thread is wearing out my stylus.

EviLore EviLore
What do you think of my chances?

I also have an idea

PREMIUM REACTIONS

this is 100% my idea and the first time it's been mentioned on neongat.

Yo Evilms Evilms as owner of this site make it happen!

XE31l7p.gif

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
An actual suggestion is a separate forum for all the woke and cancel culture topics. When you just want to read about videogames it's annoying to have to deal with all that twitter crap.

There are actually around 10 of these topics on the first page of gaming :(

Last edited:

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Having to scroll down the page to the bottom to go to the next page or even to the end of the thread is wearing out my stylus.

EviLore EviLore

i too have asked for this - its the biggest hassle. esp on mobile. having to click the little arrow to go all the way to the bottom of the screen just so i can change a page

TaySan

Banned
An actual suggestion is a separate forum for all the woke and cancel culture topics. When you just want to read about videogames it's annoying to have to deal with all that twitter crap.

There are actually around 10 of these topics on the first page of gaming :(
Now this i can get behind. Would participate more without the negativity.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Wonder if it's possible to get a change to the forum template? (Yes I am that important)

EviLore EviLore

I believe web devs refer to them as "breadcrumbs" these days - though back when I was still doing web dev they didn't have a name. Pretty sure there's a plug-in or mod or whatever they're called for XenForo.

Top Bottom