• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros. Ultimate net character revealed soon?

Cutty Flam

Banned
I’m thinking these guys have next:

-Boo
-Shy Guy
-Toad
-Waddle Dee
-Twinrova
-Kabutops
-Vaati
-Jill Valentine
-Chris Redfield
-Leon S. Kennedy
-Claire Redfield
-Albert Wesker
-Sherry Birkin
-Ada Wong
-Billy Cohen
-Rebecca Chambers
-Waluigi
-Geno
-Mallow
-Kaepora Gaebora
-Like Like
-Cyndaquil
-Miltank
-Dennis Rodman

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Would make sense gotta figure they will have a new fighter for the holiday season. With the way Nintendo has been doing directs lately I excpect a 30 minute smash direct to reveal it maybe some time in mid October.

Pejo

I’d be good with it, but how many sword characters can you have?
It's not a sword necessarily that ruins it, it's the fact that so many of the FE/Link clones play so similarly. For instance, Byleth's main weapon is a sword, but they a have a more varied moveset that includes other weapons, as well as the sword being one of those whip sword things.

If this is NES-based Ryu, you could have his option weapons pick up a lot of the moveset, like shurikens and boomerang shurikens, the spinning slash jump as up smash, etc. If it's 3D Ninja Gaiden Ryu, he has plenty of sub weapons he could pick from.

Belmonte

Would be great if true! Has to have both clothes, classic from the NES days and modern.

I hope they add Bill Rizer/Lance Beam (Contra) and Billy/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon) also. In the worst case, at least as assist trophies.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

tenor.gif

kunonabi

Tecmo has needed a rep for awhile now so I'd be cool with it. I'd prefer Angelique myself but it was either him or Kasumi and he's easily the better option of those two.

Top Bottom