• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Jam: A New Legacy – Trailer 1

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
new-space-jam-a-new-legacy-poster-dropped-ahead-of-trailer.jpg

NBA superstar LeBron James teams up with Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Looney Tunes for this long-awaited sequel.
July 14.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Meh.

Does it need to really do a Ready Player One/Lego Movie and drop a load of pop culture references and characters in there?

Aesius

Why are all of those non Looney Tunes characters in it? Why is Hollywood so creatively bankrupt?

But meh Pepe!
In all seriousness I won't pay for anything that has to do with jebron lames.

His unethical shoe dealing and his unwavering faith in the Chinese makes me disgusted...

Same with jordan. I haven't purchased a nike shoe in 20 plus years. Didnt mean to get political... But dollars counts and so do streams.

Jubenhimer

Interesting that they're going for an ensemble of characters from across all of Warner Bros., not just Looney Tunes. I hope this means Cartoon Network and Adult Swim characters make cameos (CN/AS had been under WB's jurisdiction since 2019)

Last edited:
Interesting that they're going for an ensemble of characters from across all of Warner Bros., not just Looney Tunes. I hope this means Cartoon Network and Adult Swim characters make cameos (CN/AS had been under WB's jurisdiction since 2019)
Early cuyler Dunkin on James
.. I would pay to see that.

I’ll def watch it but I’m kind of sad the looney tunes are not real like in the first one and instead are AI constructs in a Warner bros server.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I don't think this will live up to my expectations but I want to see it anyway. I think I need to rewatch Space Jam 1 before I watch this one, in order to have realistic expectations.

McCheese

Christ, who let boomers write the jokes? That was awful. Looks like a ready player one bonus level or some shit.

And Lola Bunny is flatter than wiley getting smacked with an anvil, what are they doing!

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Utter PC trash. Original was so fun because of Michael and his baseball phase lol Also, what's the worst part of any family friendly movie? It's when they bring actual family/kids in to hammer the message.

Top Bottom