• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster is receiving a physical release on PS5, XSX and Switch through LRG

GQh9H8MXUAAk0DN

GQh9NWFWMAAwUuU

GQh9gxfXYAAIXXL

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
So, LRG will have a pre-order window open for months....then expect the game to ship mid 2025 (if lucky). It's usually a 12 month process which fucking bullshit.

March Climber

Gold Member
What did I miss?
Some boycott or two, it's all hard to keep track because everyone at all ends either has skeletons in their closet or has said or done something stupid.

I treat LRG like everyone else, a means to an end and that end is more video games. In their specific case, legally bringing me older games I can play is what they offer to the table.

phant0m

Some boycott or two, it's all hard to keep track because everyone at all ends either has skeletons in their closet or has said or done something stupid.

I treat LRG like everyone else, a means to an end and that end is more video games. In their specific case, legally bringing me older games I can play is what they offer to the table.
Yeah I was surprised to see that, I thought they were the holy savior of the FoReVeR pHySiCaL crowd here

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
This is the same company that listened to a well known pedophile and fired their community manager because said pedo found one slightly negative opinion on twitter.

This is the same company whose cofounder was found sleeping with the *new* Community Manager and ended up leaving.

Fuck this company.

March Climber

Gold Member
This is the same company that listened to a well known pedophile and fired their community manager because said pedo found one slightly negative opinion on twitter.

This is the same company whose cofounder was found sleeping with the *new* Community Manager and ended up leaving.
Perfect timing. Here are the two reasons phant0m phant0m

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Perfect timing. Here are the two reasons phant0m phant0m

That isn't the only reasons either. They have had issues with censoring products, such as Amazon's Running Diet. An NES game that is an auto runner where you run, avoid cakes, and get water to help the Amazon go from morbidly obese to healthy. If you fall, you crack the earth in two.

They got rid of that. Instead she now "wears heavy armor" and she doesn't need to avoid cakes, but bombs.

Someone at LRG got so offended by the fat joke they had the original creator change the sprite work.

kingwingin

Sucks but I’ll still pick it up because it’s night dive. Still waiting on rise of the triad, that was announced at least a year ago

Lunarorbit

What did I miss?
I've never bought anything from them personally but one of the comments above alludes to their horrible wait times. Like 12-18 month waits where people have already paid but end up forgetting they bought said physical release cause they can't handle inventory.

These stories have been circulating for years but either they don't give a shit or are too incompetent to fix the issue

Top Bottom