• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor beat Fallen Order's launch sales by over 30% in the UK. Digital sales up almost double.

yazenov

30% growth from the previous entry is very good. But I thought single player games doesn't make sense anymore and everything should be GAAS now, or something like that.

Not sure the exact quote from EA, but I'm glad they have proven themselves wrong.

RAIDEN1

Keep the unfinished games flowing. People wondering why things will never change 🤔
I was going to say similar these numbers will just tell the developer: ...."More of the same boys! mark sure part 3 of this series is just as broken...don't worry about it...people will still lap it up!"

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
Good. Means we're gonna get a sequel and a conclusion to the trilogy. It's an awesome series with a story that's light years ahead of those shitty sequel movies and I will be there day one to play another one of these.
I'm right there with you. Beat it this morning, really looking forward to more.

Damigos

We dont deserve to complain for broken games.
We get what we deserve
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Top Bottom