• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Yep , I don't mind having a check of things in the forum after a few beers and thought a thread where you can ONLY post if you are intoxicated would be very interesting.

This might help curb some of us from straight posting crazily in other threads and getting banned and such.

So please, if you're drunk before posting, please come here and let it fly, but make it tasteful and don't break the rules!

3d58c1f6-8b5c-43c8-8303-58aa9fc27171_text.gif

Last edited:

calistan

Gold Member
America is cooked lol. People are arguing they have the right to ban you for saying something that goes against the narrative that they try to push. So basically there is no free speech, but it is enforced by your workplace instead of the government, got it, nice corporate dystopia you got there.

Americans are so deep into it, they dont even realize they are in a dystopia, they try to justify it cause private corpos. My dudes, private corpors are running america, so basically you cant say shit unless it aligns with them, how THE FUCK is that free speech.
Shit, fucken, your my best mate and all, but, fuck it, what?

(am I doing it right?)

Yamisan

I'm just afinishing up a 1.75 liter of vodka. tapering isn't going to well. need to get sober but its hard staying sober for more than a few days. Got a script for Librium to pick up so I can safely self detox cold turkey without having my magical friends come back.

Top Bottom