• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Thunder & Lightning' have been casted for CW 'Black Lightning' series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in the other thread when folks thought Black Lightning was too old: the daughters are where the CW look is supposed to be.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Nafessa Williams:

S0wDXKI.jpg

Somewhat slightly NSFW Nafessa Williams: https://i.imgur.com/wHR00QX.png

China Anne McClain:

ykqO89E.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
China is a really good singer. So if they ever do a second musical crossover, she has to be in it.

I still don't know how to feel about this show being a thing.

My worst nightmare is that it'll try and fail miserably at being socially conscience on the level Arrow did with its gun control episode.

Ross61

I still don't know how to feel about this show being a thing.

My worst nightmare is that it'll try and fail miserably at being socially conscience on the level Arrow did with its gun control episode.

The Akil's vs Marc Guggenheim. You do the math.

Viewt

Oh, cool, glad they're bringing in his daughters. Setting this as more of a family man superhero show should separate it a bit more from Arrow, Flash, etc.

Slayven

Oh, cool, glad they're bringing in his daughters. Setting this as more of a family man superhero show should separate it a bit more from Arrow, Flash, etc.

Could BL join Joe West, Jack from This is Us, and Uncle Phil in the black fatherhood patheon?

Viewt

Could BL join Joe West, Jack from This is Us, and Uncle Phil in the black fatherhood patheon?

Glad to see Joe West's made it in. Not enough respect in the world for Jesse L. Martin, and especially Joe.

Also, do I need to watch This is Us? My girlfriend's been trying to get me into it, but I've never been a big fan of Milo Ventimiglia.

Slayven

Glad to see Joe West's made it in. Not enough respect in the world for Jesse L. Martin, and especially Joe.

Also, do I need to watch This is Us? My girlfriend's been trying to get me into it, but I've never been a big fan of Milo Ventimiglia.
Joe hitting Barry with that "you know you about to fuck up right?" is the only reason dude hasn't blown up the world.

You know i spent 3 epsiodes wondering where i knew dude from and it finally clicked it was Peter from heroes. Yeah it is a good show, it gives you the feels in a completely legit way. It's not sappy or manipulative it's just real.

Viewt

Joe hitting Barry with that "you know you about to fuck up right?" is the only reason dude hasn't blown up the world.

You know i spent 3 epsiodes wondering where i knew dude from and it finally clicked it was Peter from heroes. Yeah it is a good show, it gives you the feels in a completely legit way. It's not sappy or manipulative it's just real.

Joe is 100% the moral center of that show. They better not ever have him sacrifice himself for his children, because I will be wrecked.

Okay, yeah, I'll check out This is Us.

Slayven

Joe is 100% the moral center of that show. They better not ever have him sacrifice himself for his children, because I will be wrecked.

Okay, yeah, I'll check out This is Us.

My favorite scene was when Joe walked in the room and saw wells, did not hesitate and tried to put 3 rounds in dude's head

I remember her from some Disney show my niece would always watch.

ANT Farm wasn't that long ago. It was..2014 I think it ended its run. China consistently had the Thats So Raven "Look at the shit I put up with" on that show.

I'm actually surprised she didn't go to Disney/Marvel at all once she finished that show. A few of their fellow alumns from other shows are starting to get work on new Marvel projects from what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom