• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump caught Melania cheating on him on Airforce One

Alfadawg

Banned
A woman should be allowed to watch whatever news channel she wants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lania-leaked-emails-white-house-a8462526.html

On the first couple’s recent trip overseas, Melania Trump’s television aboard Air Force One was tuned to CNN. President Donald Trump was not pleased.

He raged at his staff for violating a rule that the White House entourage should begin each trip tuned to Fox – his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN – and caused “a bit of a stir” aboard Air Force One, according to an email obtained by The New York Times.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
Dude if that were real I'd be going out somewhere and getting piss drunk that would be my Super Bowl

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Watching something doesn't mean endorsing it. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

NickFire

I first thought it was another conspiracy theory thread, but as soon as I saw the substance I laughed. Good one OP.

LordPezix

On a serious note you know somebody is hittin that though.

giphy.gif

Also OP deserves a like, that was pretty good.

Last edited:

Doczu

Gold Member
OP you should try to be ab intern for CNN or the HuffPo. With that kind od clickbait youd be promoted from start

Alfadawg

Banned
No way Donald would tolerate being cucked. Or that she could keep a secret lover among all those White House staff leaks.

Trump has cuck written all over him.

There is no way Melania is not getting porked by anyone. She pretty much has nothing to do all day everyday.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
So we know he is insecure and disrespectful to his wife. I thought both was already well-known. This guy really manages to get himself into the media at a surprising rate and I fear what this might mean for the next election (i.e. I still expect him to be re-elected, even though he is almost as pathetic as GW Bush).

Alfadawg

Banned
Almost?

He makes dubya look like a statesman.

Trumps biggest fail is making dubya look good. No one remembers his war crimes

Cato

Banned
Almost?

He makes dubya look like a statesman.

Trumps biggest fail is making dubya look good. No one remembers his war crimes

dubya, jesus christ what a failure.

Member when he basically told Georgia, yeah go rise against the red army, we will be right behind you and back you up ?
Yeah, I see now that was not a great plan.

Jesus, I had a taxi driver from Odessa when I visited NY at that time and he could not stop laughing about the Georgians trusting dubya to go against the red army.
(Some Ukranians don't really like Georgians I guess).

Alfadawg

Banned
dubya, jesus christ what a failure.

Member when he basically told Georgia, yeah go rise against the red army, we will be right behind you and back you up ?
Yeah, I see now that was not a great plan.

Jesus, I had a taxi driver from Odessa when I visited NY at that time and he could not stop laughing about the Georgians trusting dubya to go against the red army.
(Some Ukranians don't really like Georgians I guess).

Looks like Bush jnr did the same trick bush snr tried on the Iraqis!

Hudo

Gold Member
I'm sorry if this sounds stupid but aren't there multiple TVs tuned to a variety of stations anyway? Maybe I have watched The West Wing too much...

Top Bottom