• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump set to begin 17-day vacation at his NJ golf club

THE HILL said:
President Trump will begin a 17-day August vacation at his private golf club in New Jersey on Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Source: The Hill

Salon said:
Of his 28 weekends in office, 13 of them have been spent “mostly at his properties in Palm Beach, Florida, or in Bedminster, New Jersey,” according to ABC News. “The figures include a weekend during official travel overseas, and Father’s Day weekend at Camp David, the government-owned presidential retreat in Maryland.”

Salon said:
In his first 80 days, Trump’s excursions to his private golf club in Florida have cost over $20 million, according to CNN. At that point in time, his travel expenses were on pace to cost more in one year than in Obama’s entire eight years in office, which totaled about $97 million.

Salon said:
To be fair, the White House will be undergoing renovations so “everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system,” ABC reported. The repairs are expected to be completed by August 21.

Source: Salon

Now that he's going on summer vacation, maybe the Trump news will slow down?

RPGCrazied

17 days? Hasn't he already been on vacation every weekend when he goes golfing? I hope a lot of leaks happen during that time.

Hope there is 17 days worth of leaks at the ready so he'll not get a moment of peace.

Do it, Putin..

trump-putin-tape-snl-1484491613.gif

How many vacations does one person need in the his first eight months on the job? Fourteen. Fourteen vacations. Put that bill on his desk and get him to sign it.

To be fair, if I were President, I would do the same thing except game instead of golf.

Naw, I would try to help this divided country and save the world

Mahonay

Banned
Good. Please just stay out of the White House until the Mueller investigation is done.

Just make sure to keep giving self incriminating interviews and Tweets that directly refute the WH.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to golf. Unlike that Muslim Obama that golfed during his entirely of presidency.

HA I've been trying to take a week long vacation and haven't taken a vacation EVER at this job and I keep getting denied. Unfucking fair. Meanwhile this idiot can't stop taking vacations. Fuck this shit

Top Bottom