• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video: Drunk Maradona beating his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoolader

Can somebody translate? I wonder why she was recording him like that before he got up. Also it's hard to tell if he hit her or was trying to take the phone away. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though since he is a scumbag.

Can somebody translate? I wonder why she was recording him like that before he got up. Also it's hard to tell if he hit her or was trying to take the phone away. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though since he is a scumbag.

In the short clip, recorded by the young lady with her cell phone, you can see the coach in a very deteriorated state. Irascible, Diego is about as far as it is Rocío and reprimands her for using her cell phone. "Keep looking! Keep looking at your phone!" he begins. "Stop, loco, why can't I look at my phone?" Oliva replies.

Just then, Maradona responded with a violent assault. "Stop! Stop! Stop hitting, Diego!" the desperate young lady's plea is heard.​

AFAIK he always has been a crazy mofo, but this one... well, this is in another level.

GOAT football player (IMO), crappy human being, for sure.

mhs004

See this is why American football is better than sissy Europe "football"

In America our players respect women and do their best to be upright citizens.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm sure that four minutes after this he followed it up with the most sublime act of gentlemanly conduct known to man.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
See this is why American football is better than sissy Europe "football"

In America our players respect women and do their best to be upright citizens.

Does he use his hand?

rocketlaugh_take1.gif

How am i supposed to take this thread seriously with posts like this ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom