• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Void Shadows expansion to Warhammer 40.000: Rogue Trader releasing on August 8th 2024

Dazraell

Gold Member
WH40K-RT_DLC1_Key_Art-728x410.jpg

I haven't noticed a post mentioning it so I thought to post it here in case if anyone missed it

The Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader DLC expansion called Void Shadows is launching this August, introducing 15 hours of new content to the massive cRPG developed by Owlcat Games.

The Void Shadows expansion, which launches on August 8th, will allow players to delve into the depths of their voidship to fight a new enemy that is trying to bring down the von Valacious dynasty from the inside. The expansion will add two new archetypes with unique abilities, new lore content, a new companion, the Death Cult Assassin Kibellah, new crew members, new locations, and more. All the content will be seamlessly integrated into the main campaign, so it will be possible to bring the new companion along in base campaign's quests and use the new archetypes freely.

Source: Wccftech

Owlcat also announced that base game just got officially Steam Deck verified

Last edited:
Nice to see them releasing a DLC before fixing the entire fucking game, but thats owlcat for ya. You should never play their games until like after 2 years of release. All of their games eventually got the "better edition" version and this shit will also get that as well.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Nice to see them releasing a DLC before fixing the entire fucking game, but thats owlcat for ya. You should never play their games until like after 2 years of release. All of their games eventually got the "better edition" version and this shit will also get that as well.
Sometimes DLC comes with patches for the base game so maybe that'll be the issue here.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Got like 50 hours in. Need to pick this one back up.

So far I’ve not completed:

baldurs gate 1,2,&3
Pillars of eternity 1&2
This
Witcher 3

Seems like big RPGs , and minus Witcher 3 on that list, crpgs are just too much game for me.

Top Bottom