• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With Nintendo clearly winning with this direct isn’t it time for Sony and cap on to give up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The direct ain’t even over.

I mean perfect dark in MSO

Capcom and marvel fighting collection, except UMvC3 ok shame but it’s ok

Mario and Luigi Brothership

Plus more.

Just go home Sony and MS you can’t win
Can mods change the title to MS not Cap on?

Star Nintendo GIF by The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Denpa Men.

Also mods in clearly joking. But this is a good direct I think.

Last edited:

Skifi28

I would hope those that hate Sony for making remakes are not the same people that think this show was great and Nintendo "won".

tmlDan

This was the worst "E3" timeframe direct ive ever watched, prime 4 also had no release date and it was the only good game there.

I'm not into building bed simulator with Zelda.

Why is Nintendo allowed to make half the direct remakes and remasters, like wtf

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
This was the worst "E3" timeframe direct ive ever watched, prime 4 also had no release date and it was the only good game there.

I'm not into building bed simulator with Zelda
you dont build the bed, you conjure it into reality based on its form.

It's a lowkey Plato simulator

diffusionx

Gold Member
should be able to conjure a rock over the enemies head and drop it, not drop it in front of you, pick it up, then throw it lol
I have a feeling that there will not be a lot of enemies on screen in this game like there are in the other 2D Zelda games. Because then this mechanic would get annoying. But we will see.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
cmon people…

Tom Hardy Bait GIF
Im just intrigued by the 'cap on'. Like he tried to write Capcom but was just too excited and got autocorrected to cap on. But he wasn't trying to write Capcom he was trying to write MS?

There were some good games there for sure, really looking forward to Mario Party and Prime 4. I preferred the Xbox showcase though personally as it had more games that suit my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom