• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox exclusive 'Towerborne' reaffirms plans to launch in 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
ph97UMonByYTNYfSzRJhSU-970-80.jpg.webp

• The blog post goes into detail on the game's setting, the main hub that will act as the player's base of operations, and Stoic plans to release Towerborne sometime during 2024.
  • Towerborne is scheduled to launch on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox Game Pass, and PC via Steam in 2024.
On June 19, 2024, Stoic, the developer of the upcoming Xbox-exclusive action game, Towerborne, released a new blog post on the game's official website. This blog post contains a veritable amount of new info for Towerborne, the most important being that Stoic plans to release the game sometime later this year for Xbox consoles and PC.

Source

clarky

Gold Member
This looks lovely feom what we've seen, will obviously sell fuck all though.

looking forward to it.

Last edited:

graywolf323

Stoic is great, Banner Saga trilogy is not talked about enough so can’t wait to see how this one works.
Banner Saga was amazing and that’s the only reason I’m not counting Towerborne out

everything else though does not have me excited, especially since this appears to be GAAS

from the Steam page

Continue the Fight – With an evolving world map and seasonal content, your Ace will never run out of areas to explore and enemies to defeat. Seasons of Towerborne continue the story of The Belfry by introducing new enemies to battle, regions to discover, abilities to master, and lore to uncover (available as released).

Kokoloko85

I wonder how long it will take for fans to be concerned and worried for this game and its potential sales because its not on every platform…..

Banner Saga was great. Studio hasnt made anything in 6 years wow

Top Bottom