• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox live is down in the UK

Just sat down to play some Warzone. Fucking pissed off.

They need to fix this shit and quickly.
hqdefault.jpg

Kagey K

Banned
Awww shit. I was just console streaming Bless to my phone and signed off to take a break. Hopefully I can get back on after.

Sorne

Down in Denmark too. People on Reddit have been reporting it too from all over the world.
Right in the middle of a quarantine :(

Donwel

Neo Member
Yeah, it's down on PC as well. Apparently users in Australia are having problems also.
Wasn't there some problems with it on Friday as well?

Yeah, it's down on PC as well. Apparently users in Australia are having problems also.
Wasn't there some problems with it on Friday as well?
Yeah a few days ago none of the party shit was working. I could kind of understand it if it was Friday or Saturday night, but it's 22:00 on a Sunday night!

Hostile_18

Banned
If this is true, what would MS have done if they HAD have sold 100 million consoles? :messenger_neutral:

A sudden spike in demand is different to steady usage figures no matter the install base.

Financially dosnt make sense to operate at maximum theoretical capacity for the 1% of the time a situation like this would occur as it's just not cost effective. Best to scale up or down as and when needed.

A sudden spike in demand is different to steady usage figures no matter the install base.

Financially dosnt make sense to operate at maximum theoretical capacity for the 1% of the time a situation like this would occur as it's just not cost effective. Best to scale up or down as and when needed.
It was a tongue in cheek comment

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Man...people can't play all those Ubisoft games that always need to be connected to fucking work. Shame.

Top Bottom