• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgtn

Figured I'd place them here for a bit before putting them up on ebay. I think they're more or less what they're going for these days.

Zelda: Minish Cap (Box/Manual included) -$68
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Box/Manual included) - $55
Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Box/Manual included) - $55

Both Oracle games: $95
All 3: $140

I'll drown you with pics on request.

PM

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 20$ One unity left
header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 21$

header.jpg

Dark Souls II - 23$
header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

header_586x192.jpg

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

maxcriden

I know this isn't really a B/S/T post per se, but I just wanted to say today's my b-day and it makes me reflect back on all the great deals I've gotten in here over the past year. Thanks to all who were so terrific to work with!

Balb

Long overdue but positive feedback for SomewhatGroovy. Great seller who sold me GameCube component cables at a great price. Couldn't be happier with the transaction.

Friggz

I know this isn't really a B/S/T post per se, but I just wanted to say today's my b-day and it makes me reflect back on all the great deals I've gotten in here over the past year. Thanks to all who were so terrific to work with!

happy birthday brotha.

dodgeme

WTS:

I have a few things up for sale/trade if interested. Currently interested in Wii U games and Amiibos but will take paypal if you want to buy.

1) I don't have pictures as I would have to dig them out but I have an Atari 5200 and 7800 that I might be interested in selling as well as several games for each. Both consoles have all hookups to get them working but the 5200 doesn't have any working controllers. I was just using my 2600 controller with the 7800. Message me if there is any interest and maybe we could work something out.

2) Onechanbara Z2 Chaos Import - $47 shipped

3) Toad Amiibo- Bought an extra just in case anyone couldn't get one. Would like to trade for something on the more uncommon side. I would also trade it plus money for one of the hard to find store exclusives like Rosalina or Meta Knight.

4) MLB 14 The Show - $15 shipped

5) Assorted X360 and PS3 games - Make Offer

6) Assorted Game Boys - I've been finding these a dime a dozen at the thrifts lately and really haven't decided if I want to try and collect all the varients or not. Make me an offer and I may let a few of them go. All in varying condition but will all have battery covers when shipped. Currently only the Kiwi Green one is missing that but I have one on the way.

I'd be at $25 on each of the unboxed GBA's, and $30 for the GBC's. Make me an offer on the boxed pink GBA and the original GB's

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, please. Prices include shipping.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - $20
PS1 Breath of Fire III - Good - $30
PS1 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue complete - Everything inside is Very Good to Like New, outer box is Good - $80
PS1 Vagrant Story - Good - $20

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy: (in good shape)

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2
Champions Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
MS Saga
Okage
Romancing SaGa
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Simpsons Hit & Run
Unlimited Saga
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Ep III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F
Witch and the Hundred Knight

Please PM me if interested.

Kriken

WTB:
Star Fox 64 3D CN download code for $15 Paypal gift

WTS:
Borderlands 2 Vita download code: $15 Paypal
Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo (Gauging interest, PM me offers)

terrisus

I'll trade you a "Happy Birthday" in exchange for another year of you being here and being awesome <3

(Even if not, you still get the "Happy Birthday." But still :þ

Prodigal

Banned
GAF + seller

Selling:

Divinity: Original Sin Steam key: $18

Wolfenstein: The New Order Steam key: $20

The Evil Within Steam key: $20

$20 Steam card for $18 paypal

1 x $35 e-shop credit for $33 paypal
1 x $20 e-shop credit for $18 paypal

Also selling my limited edition Pokemon X 3DS (in excellent condition - comes with case in picture, 3DS, all necessary cables, and Super Mario 3D Land game + case) - $130 shipped

Oll4rMc.png

shandy706

WTB

**Really want/need** - 32 or 64GB Vita Card

Wii U - Looking for a deal for my 7 year old. She's on a Mario binge. Got One Coming!

Life is Strange - Looking for an Xbox One Code or PC Code for cheap :)

MLB14: The Show for Vita - $10 or less, otherwise I may buy MLB '15

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Amiibos
1 x Sheik Amiibo - $15 Shipped in US

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

Games

Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle/Edition - $4 - $40
The Whispered World Special Edition - $5 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $4 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $5 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Ed. - $8 - $20

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $2

Xbox One Games

Thief - $11

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - Includes Art Book $7
Take them all: $16

Random Items

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $12 each or $18 for both

The Friend Zone Soundtrack - $4

3" Transformers Decal - $2

Assassins Creed Unity Coin & Felt Bag - SOLD

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

MLG Wristband - $3

Captain America Air Freshener - SOLD

Futaba Great Planes Real Flight R/C Simulator Controller (USB VERSION) - $25

Make me an offer on anything.

FS - FOR SALE:

Wii U Deluxe $200 shipped
In great condition. Comes with retail box, gamepad, cables, manuals, etcthat came with it.
Also comes with Zelda WW HD installed.

Mario Kart 8 w/ Red Wiimote & Wheel (from bundle)
$50 shipped

Paypal fees included in price. Shipping to USA 48

PM'd you about Mario Kart earlier.

The Majora's Mask New 3ds bundle is in stock at Gamestop, it is $330 plus tax.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...-xl-majoras-mask-edition-gaming-bundle/120917

It comes with the console, Codename Steam, a copy of Majora's Mask,The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds digital code, and a digital strategy guide for Majora's Mask. If you are going to pay $300 plus for it, you may as well get some games with it.

You could also sell the games that come with it to bring the cost down.

If anyone else is interested in buying The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages for the GBA PM me. It's complete with box and manual, both in excellent condition. There is some clear tape on the cart itself but other than that it's excellent too, I can upload pics if anyone wants, asking $50 shipped.

Also have the Zelda Link Between Worlds LE 3DS XL for sale, which is is also like new with Hori screen protectors installed. Comes with box and everything else except for the AC adapter and the download code for the game has been used.

WTS

These are all disc only, because I'm weird and store all of my games in a CD binder to save space. Prices include shipping to US lower 48, but I'm happy to work something out to ship further. Paypal preferred. PM me if interested in anything and we can work out a price.

Wii
Cursed Mountain
Dino Strike
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Epic Mickey
Epic Mickey 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii

WiiU
New Super Luigi U (standalone)
Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World

Viva Pinata
Banjo-Kazooie: N&B

PS3
DBZ: Raging Blast
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt 2
The Last of Us
Pirates of the Caribbean
Puppeteer
Pure
Rayman Origins

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
WTS

Gold Mario NA Amiibo

Looking to trade for:

Other rare amiibos (especially exclusives)

Other gaming hardware offers

Retro games

or sell for cash

Please PM me offers.

Thanks!

//ARCANUM

The Majora's Mask New 3ds bundle is in stock at Gamestop, it is $330 plus tax.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...-xl-majoras-mask-edition-gaming-bundle/120917

It comes with the console, Codename Steam, a copy of Majora's Mask,The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds digital code, and a digital strategy guide for Majora's Mask. If you are going to pay $300 plus for it, you may as well get some games with it.

You could also sell the games that come with it to bring the cost down.

I'm surprised they've still got these available! Kinda crazy. Sure sucks for those on here trying to scalp them for more than this ;).

RunlikeHell Last Activity: 03-21-2015 03:22 AM.

He never respond my PM.

¿I leave a Negative feedback or wait a little bit ?

When I bought a bunch of games from him, I got 2 separate packages. They did both arrive on the same day, maybe one of yours got delayed. Any word yet?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTB black-label, complete copies of Silent Hill and Elemental Gearbolt for the PSOne. I'd like to not break the bank. Looking to spend around $30 for each if possible. I'd also consider trades if you have stuff you're looking for I might be able to help out. PM me!

I'm also looking to buy a One Month Xbox Live sub if anyone has an extra code lying around.

First up, positive seller feedback to IYianGaruga for a great deal on a game I'd always wanted!

Stuff for Sale
In Person Sale Only I have a Sony PVM-20L1 that I will no longer be needing. This PVM doesn't have RGB input, but it does accept s-video and has a GREAT picture. It was manufactured in 2003. I live in Fargo, ND, and I can meet you in town. I frequently travel to Winnipeg, MB and occasionally to Minneapolis, MN so if you're along those corridors, we can find a time that works. I surprisingly won a bid on a new one on eBay, so I need to sell this one to make up the difference. I'm looking for around $100. PM me if you want to work something out.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $120/shipped

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Hawkie! Now I have a chance to play Prey on PC, which I really didn't expect to happen. Yay!

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+25 Buyer / +31 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Paperboy
R-Type DX

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete!). (Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

mdsfx

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $120/shipped

This frustrates the hell out of me. One of the greatest sticks ever made, always highly regarded with a solid build, dual modded, for the price that a stock one usually goes for in 'OK' condition, and IT'S STILL NOT SOLD?!

W

T

F

Positive seller feedback for Taisaijin.

Got an inexpensive, complete copy of Yoshi Touch N' Go which I didn't know I missed having until I saw it listed!

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom, Jason Vorhees, Alien, and Garrus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though.

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

SOLD
Playstation Vita Assassins Creed Crystal White Bundle OLED screen. Included is the 4 gig card as well as an additional 32 gig card. Screen and touchpad don't seem to have any noticeable scratches or scuffs. Power adapter is included just not shown. Also I don't want to sell anything separately.

Games
Persona 4 Golden
Assassins Creed (No case only a little plastic holder)
Resistance Burning Skies
Unit 13
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Jak & Daxter Collection
Gravity Rush
Kill Zone Mercenary
Batman Blackgate
Spy Hunter
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Tearaway
Little Big Planet
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

If you want more pics just ask. I accept pay pal and only ship to the US. Paypal gift or you pay fees.

jU1fxMxbytpIY.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom