• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

DD

okkK4j.png

Man...

shandy706

I don't know man, feels like I am going crazy. First Batman, now this. 900p looks like pure trash when I set it manually on the PC, the upscalers for consoles are ridiculously good in comparison.

SO is one of the best looking games out...no matter the res. It blows my mind how much detail is in that game.

Switching to Project Cars.....that game looks rough (detail wise) during the day on a lot of tracks.

Edit* Despite a bit of dithering and a lack of AA, I really like the way SF5's models look. Much better and closer to a hand animated look.

etta

my hard graphic balls
SO is one of the best looking games out...no matter the res. It blows my mind how much detail is in that game.

I suppose, but it doesn't have that blur, that sub-native blur! Or most of it at least. It has jaggies, yes, but looks pretty goddamn sharp otherwise. Has Microsoft ever mentioned that they improved the efficiency/image quality of their upscaler?

Ucc6Wn4.png

iGHpwIp.png

bGhsOwO.png

stryke

I don't know man, feels like I am going crazy. First Batman, now this. 900p looks like pure trash when I set it manually on the PC, the upscalers for consoles are ridiculously good in comparison.

Probably more placebo. I don't see anything being done that's special on console.

Unless you're comparing them on different displays.

Top Bottom