• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natsume: "Nintendo have moved on from Game Boy games." (re: 3ds virtual console)

evanmisha

https://twitter.com/Natsume_Inc/status/652146047691546624

some guy said:
will I ever see Tail Gator on the 3DS ? That game brightened my childhood

Natsume said:
Nintendo have moved on from Game Boy games. If it's a Natsume game not out now, it's not coming.

Does Nintendo pay out of pocket for 3rd party VC releases? I'm really curious how the expenses and profits are divided between Nintendo and the game's publisher.

Searched and didn't find a thread. Pop lock and drop it if old

L~A

That's absolutely not true. Nintendo hasn't moved on from GameBoy Virtual Console.

They've moved on from 3DS Virtual Console altogether, period.

Edit: should add it's most likely because 3DS VC won't be "transferrable" like the Wii U VC (which is why they're concentrating their efforts there). Just my 2 cents though, not confirmed.

Persona7

Banned
I don't understand how this works. IIRC the same thing happened with SNES games where Nintendo was done and didn't want any more releases?

randomkid

I don't understand at all how pitchforks aren't being raised over this and the SNES games on Wii U. Natsume is ready to give us Lufia 2 and Nintendo don't care. Companies tend to respond to sustained angry shrieking but I guess Nintendo fans don't really care either.

Wii U isn't a popular enough system to rally the necessary voices of outrage. And the standard 3DS/XL can't really handle an SNES VC. With New3DS/XL sales as meh as they are, and with NX coming relatively soon, I can see why they wouldn't bother launching an SNES VC initiative on the current handheld line.

Neifirst

I don't understand at all how pitchforks aren't being raised over this and the SNES games on Wii U. Natsume is ready to give us Lufia 2 and Nintendo don't care. Companies tend to respond to sustained angry shrieking but I guess Nintendo fans don't really care either.

I don't think the lack of outrage is due to indifference; Iwata stated at least a few times that the Wii U virtual console architecture is what they're using going forward, so I think a lot of people are hoping/expecting that the NX in its portable form will have GBA, DS, SNES, and all that good stuff.

You'll really see some gnashing of teeth if NX doesn't deliver on the VC front though!

@MUWANdo

Banned
When Natsume says "Nintendo doesn't want x" what they mean is "Nintendo doesn't want x from us"; they already made the same claim about SNES on Wii U but a bunch of SNES games have since been released.

3DS VC has been dead for months and months. Nintendo and everyone else involved has completely given up.

Atrarock

I can't believe the 3DS never got GBA VC games

what the fuck
There have been multiple reasons why this would not be done. One of them being due to the virtual console features not being able to be used. Even the Ambassador games had to run in DS mode and couldn't be put on sleep mode.

There have been multiple reasons why this would not be done. One of them being due to the virtual console features not being able to be used. Even the Ambassador games had to run in DS mode and couldn't be put on sleep mode.
yeah

those are dumb reasons

JoeM86

When Natsume says "Nintendo doesn't want x" what they mean is "Nintendo doesn't want x from us"; they already made the same claim about SNES on Wii U but a bunch of SNES games have since been released.

3DS VC has been dead for months and months. Nintendo and everyone else involved has completely given up.

Only one VC game has hit the 3DS VC since May last year in Japan, and that's Pokémon Card Game GB.

It's obvious they shifted VC efforts there onto Wii U so the NX can absorb it. Chances are that team is working on GB and GBC titles for NX so those carry over too.

yeah

those are dumb reasons

It not working on the device is a "dumb reason"? The only way they can get GBA games to work is through a trick putting it in DS mode, with no 3DS features (including Sleep mode) and various glitches. That is clearly not acceptable.

If Nintendo released games like that, there would be so many complaints.

shiyrley

Banned
There is a homebrew GBA emulator that runs a fullspeed with savestates on N3DS, therefore Nintendo could have done a better job if they tried, at least on N3DS. If it can't run on the old 3DS, well, that's better than nothing.

JoeM86

what is "not working" to you? Not being able to have save states and sleep mode is "not working" to you?

Edited with explanation. Glitchy as hell, no 3DS features (no sleep mode on a handheld in this day and age is unacceptable, especially considering the 3DS' battery).

It's not working to a level that Nintendo would willingly sell it for.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I don't touch my ambassador GBA games because I can't go to sleep mode or access any 3DS functions on the fly. Might as well not exist.

Only one VC game has hit the 3DS VC since May last year in Japan, and that's Pokémon Card Game GB.

It's obvious they shifted VC efforts there onto Wii U so the NX can absorb it. Chances are that team is working on GB and GBC titles for NX so those carry over too.

It not working on the device is a "dumb reason"? The only way they can get GBA games to work is through a trick putting it in DS mode, with no 3DS features (including Sleep mode) and various glitches. That is clearly not acceptable.

If Nintendo released games like that, there would be so many complaints.
The games are running natively without any emulation with zero glitches, just no 3DS mode functionality. It's like saying they should remove DS compatibility because you can't use the home menu. It is a really stupid reason.

JoeM86

The games are running natively without any emulation with zero glitches, just no 3DS mode functionality. It's like saying they should remove DS compatibility because you can't use the home menu. It is a really stupid reason.

They're not selling DS games on the eShop. That comparison is flawed. Asking for money for something with massive holes in functionality is not good.

Also, it's not with zero glitches. Go play Yoshi's Island. The visual glitches gave me a headache.

Ekid

I found Sony handling of ps1/2 games on psn to be lacking at best but Nintendo is at a whole other level of clusterfuck.

Edited with explanation. Glitchy as hell, no 3DS features (no sleep mode on a handheld in this day and age is unacceptable, especially considering the 3DS' battery).

It's not working to a level that Nintendo would willingly sell it for.
of course it's acceptable. who gives a shit about sleep mode over being to play the games? What various glitches? Are these the same imaginary glitches that make the ambassador games unplayable? the 3ds battery is ass for the 3ds games too, whoop-de-doo

Nah, i doubt there would be that many complaints at all

nintendo willing sold a poorly running smash bros 3ds on the older models that didn't have access to miiverse
they still sell dsi games on the eshop that don't have access to the 3ds features
hell they started selling wii games on the eshop that don't use the wii u features

this stuff isn't nearly as important as you make it out to be

Nintendo has done such a poor job with the Virtual Console in every iteration. That I can't play practically any game up through SNES era on 3DS or WiiU is utter failure on their part. Every new iteration you think they'll get it, but nope.

JoeM86

of course it's acceptable. who gives a shit about sleep mode over being to play the games? What various glitches? Are these the same imaginary glitches that make the ambassador games unplayable? the 3ds battery is ass for the 3ds games too, whoop-de-doo

Nah, i doubt there would be that many complaints at all

nintendo willing sold a poorly running smash bros 3ds on the older models that didn't have access to miiverse
they still sell dsi games on the eshop that don't have access to the 3ds features
hell they started selling wii games on the eshop that don't use the wii u features

this stuff isn't nearly as important as you make it out to be

They aren't imaginary glitches and the 3DS battery is bad for 3DS games, but 3DS games have sleep mode so you can quickly close mid-game and start later, as you would with a portable, and not have much battery loss whereas here...bam, you'd lose your battery.

Nintendo has done such a poor job with the Virtual Console in every iteration. That I can't play practically any game up through SNES era on 3DS or WiiU is utter failure on their part. Every new iteration you think they'll get it, but nope.

Nintendo are almost out of first party NES and SNES titles on Wii U...

I don't really think people actually get how much of their library is actually on these devices.

I've been perfectly happy with the GBA ambassador games. Fusion is one of my favorites that I still play to this day. The no sleep and no save states has been fine. Worked for me back on the GBA and it works fine for me on the 3DS.

They aren't imaginary glitches and the 3DS battery is bad for 3DS games, but 3DS games have sleep mode so you can quickly close mid-game and start later, as you would with a portable, and not have much battery loss whereas here...bam, you'd lose your battery.
whatever these glitches are, they definitely don't make these games unplayable. i've played through yoshi's island fine

so save the game and quit

how did you ever function before the ds

randomkid

I found Sony handling of ps1/2 games on psn to be lacking at best but Nintendo is at a whole other level of clusterfuck.

Yeah every time I get annoyed at all the missing games on PSN or remember times before the PSX and PS2 sales explosion we're in these days, I just think about the eShop and how much worse things could have been.

Occam

If you wish to play your old games on 3DS, you should probably just hack it, because Nintendo doesn't give a damn (haven't done it myself, but there is a thread about it here by Rich! and it seems to be quite doable). I never understood why they don't offer GBA, DS, SNES etc. in their 3DS online store. It's like Nintendo is alergic to money.

JoeM86

Can someone please explain how Nintendo "really screwed up" with the Virtual Console. Other than the NES filter and the N64 dark feature, both of which are bizarre, I fail to see how they have "screwed up". Almost all Nintendo titles for NES and SNES are out, and N64, DS and GBA come out at a decent rate.

Is it just because they didn't blow the entire load at once?

you're playing on a portable, your standards arent high at all

Wow

T-0800

I wonder where the Virtual Console goes from here. I'd love to be playing Megadrive games and on the gamepad but none have been released. I'm concerned about the service on their next machine. Will it even exist?

Occam

Can someone please explain how Nintendo "really screwed up" with the Virtual Console. Other than the NES filter and the N64 dark feature, both of which are bizarre, I fail to see how they have "screwed up". Almost all Nintendo titles for NES and SNES are out, and N64, DS and GBA come out at a decent rate.

3DS

Blues1990

There is a homebrew GBA emulator that runs a fullspeed with savestates on N3DS, therefore Nintendo could have done a better job if they tried, at least on N3DS. If it can't run on the old 3DS, well, that's better than nothing.

I'm being hopeful that Nintendo will be able to sort things out next time, but who knows what will happen.

Occam

3DS (old model, too) can natively play GBA. It's just that Nintendon't.

JoeM86

Right, so here's the current list of first party titles that have yet to be released (focused on Europe). I may have included some titles that are out, as I haven't updated this list in a while

NES
F-1 Race - Unlikely due to license
Wild Gunman
Hogan's Alley
Kung-Fu Master - Unlikely due to the license (was based on a Jackie Chan movie)
Stack-up - Unlikely due to needing R.O.B.
Gyromite - Unlikely due to needing R.O.B.
Gumshoe
Nazo no Murasame Jo - Japan only
Pro Wrestling
Slalom - Actually unsure about this. Was made by Rare.
Famicom Grand Prix: F1 Race - Japan Only
Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally - Japan Only
R.C. Pro-Am - Same as Slalom
Famicom Wars - Japan Only
Tetris - Licensing
Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir - Japan only
Cobra Triangle - Same as Slalom
Barker Bill's Trick Shooting - Licensing issues
NES Play Action Football - North America only
Snake Rattle 'n' Roll - Same as Slalom & Mattel Licensing issues
Pin-Bot - Same as Slalom
Nintendo World Cup - Japan Only
Time Twist: On the Outskirts of History... - Japan Only
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - Japan Only
Fire Emblem Gaiden - Japan Only
Yoshi's Cookie - Massive Licensing Isuses
Joy Mech Fight - Japan Only

Total remaining eligible first party titles outside Japan: 3

SNES
SimCity - Will never happen. Got removed off the Wii Virtual Console due to EA.
Mario Paint - Unlikely (Mouse required)
Super Scope 6 - Unlikely (Super Scope required)
Battle Clash - Unlikely (Super Scope required)
Super Play Action Football - NA Only. Unlikely due to license
World League Basketball - Unlikely due to license
StarFox - Super FX chip makes it unlikely
Yoshi's Safari - Unlikely (Super Scope Required)
Super Mario All-Stars - I don't think this is likely, unfortunately
Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge - Unlikely (Super Scope Required)
Super Hockey - Unlikely due to license
Super Tennis
Mario & Wario - Unlikely (Japan only and Mouse required)
Stunt Race FX - Super FX chip makes it unlikely
Tin Star - North America Only
Ken Griffey, Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - NA Only. Unlikely due to license
Uniracers - Not going to happen due to lawsuit by Pixar
Wario's Woods - We got the NES version
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Japan only
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Super FX chip makes it unlikely
Kirby's Ghost Trap
Super Mario RPG (Requires Square Enix to pull their foot out)
Ken Griffey, Jr.'s Winning Run - Unlikely due to license
Tetris Attack
Kirby's Star Stacker
Wrecking Crew '98 - Japan only. Unlikely.
Super Famicom Wars - Japan only
Sutte Hakkun - Japan Only
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - Japan only

Total remaining eligible first party titles outside Japan: 7

GBA
Super Mario Advance (Japan got it)
Magical Vacation - Japan only
Disney's Magical Quest Starring Mickey & Minnie - Unlikely (License)
Game & Watch Gallery 4
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (Japan/US got it)
Tomato Adventure - Japan only
Domo-Kun no Fushigi Terebi - Japan only
Koro Koro Puzzle Happy Panechu! - Japan only
Fire Emblem: Fuin no Tsurugi - Japan only
Sakura Momoko no Ukiuki Carnival - Japan only
Custom Robo GX - Japan only
Densetsu no Stafy - Japan only
Kururin Paradise - Japan only
Donkey Kong Country
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Requires Square Enix)
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Licensing)
Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue (Licensing)
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire - Never going to happen
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Sword of Mana (Requires Square Enix)
Top Gear Rally - Unlikely due to licensing
Mother 1 + 2 - Japan only
Densetsu no Stafy 2 - Japan only
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (Requires Square Enix)
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games (Licensing)
Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen - Not going to happen
Densetsu no Stafy 3 - Japan only
F-Zero Climax - Japan only
Donkey Kong Country 3
Dr. Mario & Puzzle League
Dynasty Warriors Advance - Requires Tecmo Koei
Final Fantasy IV Advance - Requires Square Enix
Pokémon Emerald - Not going to happen
WarioWare: Twisted! - Tilt control could make it tricky
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy - Tilt control could make it tricky
Sennen Kazoku - Japan only
Nonono Puzzle Chalien - Japan only
Drill Dozer
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Eyeshield 21: Devilbats Devildays - Japan only
Mother 3 - Japan only
Calciobit - Japan only

Total remaining eligible first party titles outside Japan: 10

N64
Pilotwings 64
Shadows Of The Empire - Licensing
Cruis'n USA - Licensing
Killer Instinct Gold - Rare
Wave Race 64
Mario Kart 64

Mischief Makers - Don't own the rights
Bomberman 64 - Don't own the rights
Blast Corps - Rare
Star Fox 64
GoldenEye 007 - Never going to happen
Tetrisphere
Diddy Kong Racing - Rare
Yoshi's Story
1080° Snowboarding
F-Zero X

Bomberman Hero - Don't own rights
Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside - Licensing
Banjo-Kazooie - Rare
Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey, Jr. - Licensing
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics - Licensing
Mario Party
Cruis'n World - Don't own the rights
Pocket Monsters' Stadium - Won't happen
Hey You, Pikachu! - Mic Issues but possible
Pokémon Snap
Custom Robo
Pokémon Stadium - Yeah no
Super Smash Bros.

Jet Force Gemini - Rare
Command & Conquer 64 - Don't own rights
NBA Courtside 2: Featuring Kobe Bryant - Licensing
Ken Griffey, Jr.'s Slugfest - Licensing
The New Tetris
Mario Party 2
Ridge Racer 64- Don't own rights
Mario Tennis
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pokémon Puzzle League
Excitebike 64

Perfect Dark - Rare
Banjo-Tooie - Rare
Custom Robo V2
Pokémon Stadium 2 - Yeah no
Mickey's Speedway USA - Licensing
Mario Party 3
Dr. Mario 64
Animal Crossing

Total remaining eligible first party titles outside Japan: 21

Eligible Nintendo DS list:

Super Mario 64 DS
Daigasso! Band Brothers
Pokémon Dash
Polarium
Meteos
Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends, Dachshund & Friends and Lab & Friends
Another Code: Two Memories - Would require coding a fix for Sleep Mode Puzzle
Metroid Prime Pinball
Nintendogs: Best Friends Edition
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Yakuman DS (Japan only)
Nintendogs: Shiba Inu & Friends (Japan only)
DS Rakuhiki Jiten (Japan only)
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (Japan only)
Jump Super Stars (Japan only)
Electroplankton
True Swing Golf
Super Princess Peach
Pokémon Trozei!
Metroid Prime Hunters

Tetris DS - Licensing
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! (Needs proper eShop release, out otherwise)
New Super Mario Bros. (Out in Japan)
Magnetica/Actionloop
Big Brain Academy (Out in Japan)

Sudoku Gridmaster
Mario Hoops 3-on-3
Clubhouse Games
Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends
Magical Starsign
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokémon Ranger
Children of Mana - Requires Square Enix
Elite Beat Agents - Possible music rights issue
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Skills! (Japan and Europe only)
Eyeshield 21: MAX Devil Power (Japan only)
Densetsu no Stafy 4 (Japan only)
Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten DS (Japan only)
Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS (Japan only)
Mawashite Tsunageru Touch Panic (Japan only)
Project Hacker: Kakusei (Japan only)
Chosoju Mecha MG (Japan only)
Yakuman DS with Wi-Fi Support (Japan only)
Common Sense Training (Japan only)
Jump Ultimate Stars (Japan only)
Kenkou Ouen Recipe 1000: DS Kondate Zenshuu (Japan only)
Touch Hyakunin Isshu: DS Shigureden (Japan only)
Custom Robo Arena
Diddy Kong Racing DS (More likely than N64 version due to lack of Banjo & Conker)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Planet Puzzle League

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl - Not without connectivity
Picross DS
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Chibi-Robo! Park Patrol
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day - I'm unsure with this
Mario Party DS
Master of Illusion
Jet Impulse (Japan only)
Tingle's Balloon Fight (Japan only)
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (Japan only)
Kurikin Nano Island Story (Japan only)
Sujin Taisen: Number Battles (Japan only)
Ganbaru Watashi no Kakei Diary (Japan only)
Slide Adventure MAGKID (Japan only + mouse requirement)
Theta (Japan only)
Zekkyo Senshi Sakeburein (Japan only)
ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat (Japan only)
Nintendo DS Digital TV Tuner (Japan only)
Kousoku Card Battle: Card Hero (Japan only)
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Explorers of Time
Crosswords DS
Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Kirby Super Star Ultra

Make 10: A Journey of Numbers (Japan and Europe only)
Soma Bringer (Japan only)
DS Bimoji Training (Japan only)
Professor Kageyama's Maths Training: The Hundred Cell Calculation Method
Game & Watch Collection
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (this week)
Pokémon Platinum - Not without Connectivity
Rhythm Heaven
Personal Trainer: Walking - Requires a peripheral
The Legendary Starfy
Fossil Fighters
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Style Savvy
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

DS Uranai Seikatsu (Japan only)
Tomodachi Collection (Japan only)
Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Osoji! (Japan only)
Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love (Japan only)
Nihon Keizai Shinbunsha Kanshuu: Shiranai Mamade wa Son o Suru Mono ya Okane no Shikumi DS (Japan only)
100 Classic Book Collection - Free domain books but not likely
Glory of Heracles (Japan and North America only)
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver - Not without Connectivity
WarioWare D.I.Y.
Game & Watch Collection 2
Picross 3D

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Requires Square Enix
Art Academy
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
1000 Cooking Recipes from Elle a Table (Europe only)
Jam with the Band - Possible rights issues
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
Face Training (Japan and Europe only)
Otona no Renai Shosetsu: Harekuin Serekushon (Japan only)
Fire Emblem: Shin Monsho no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyu~ (Japan only)
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (Published by Nintendo outside of Japan)
Pokémon Black and White - Not without connectivity
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - Requires Square Enix
Fossil Fighters: Champions
Little Charo travels in English! (Japan only)
Pokémon Card Game: How to Play DS (Japan only)
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure - Unlikely due to requirement of a keyboard
Pokémon Conquest
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Not without connectivity

Didn't include the Layton games or games which Nintendo only published in one or two regions while released in all due to that.

Total eligible first party Nintendo DS games for Virtual Console: 59

So yeah, how have they screwed up for NES & SNES again? I could work a list for GB/GBC too and there will likely be similar low amounts left.

It's a matter of third parties again, and whether or not it'll be worth it for them to bring certain games on. The games need work and testing before release, it's not as simple as packaging the rom and saying it's for sale.

3DS is a weak machine unfortunately so emulation for SNES and GBA isn't possible. N3DS has been able to with homebrew, but Nintendo have moved onto the NX architecture and are planning for that. They've even said it multiple times in regards to the VC. It sucks, but NX is going to be phenomenal for it.

impact

Banned
I wonder where the Virtual Console goes from here. I'd love to be playing Megadrive games and on the gamepad but none have been released. I'm concerned about the service on their next machine. Will it even exist?

I doubt they abandon VC on the NX. It's essentially free money for everyone involved.

Let's just hope they put in some actual effort next gen and get some third parties involved too. Wii U and 3DS VC took way too long to get going and even now they don't really have a huge selection for either system. I don't wanna be all "Sony Too!" but they're fucking up with PS1/PS2 classics on PS4 as well. Two years into the system and still nothing.

randomkid

There are many ways Nintendo failed to nurture VC as a platform owner and curator beyond the two you already listed, but the current complaint is in response to the claim from Natsume that Nintendo are currently refusing to allow Lufia 2 and Pocky and Rocky and other SNES games on Wii U (and now, GB games on 3DS).

Piers

Just didn't feel inclined to get any VC titles this generation. M2 was releasing stellar 3D ports, a lot of distinct SNES classics had been reincarnated (Link Between Worlds, Super Mario Maker, Donkey Kong: TF) and in general the VC servicing has been over priced with some weird chinks.

I can't see the appeal in playing these games on a gamepad or 3DS when…well, most of us own a PC.

Pokémon Stadium - Yeah no
Pokémon Stadium 2 - Yeah no

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

In my dreams they'll come out someday.

I'll always believe!

There's not much point trying to convince joe on this: He just repeats the company line even when it's blatant lies or utter stupidity, as he has done for months if not years.

GBA Games are totally doable on 3DS and the argument that they can't sell them because "missing features" is just stupid, when all those features are also missing from DSiware games, which are sold fine on the 3DS eshop.

I'm sorry if the struggle of having to remember to choose to use an in game sleep option is too hard for some of you to comprehend, but that's not a good enough reason to hold back the games.

Top Bottom