• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

*Splinter

Err... right then. I don't like commuter claims, I'm a lot more wary of Scrafty now based on that alone.

Scrafty is this protection from NKs or from all actions?

Palmer_v1

I'm glad the fluff issue is cleared. I didn't like the direction that was going at all.

It does not really clear her anyway, because the exact same scenario may have occurred if this was a fake claim nin provided.

I think if she was scum, she would have waited longer to make the claim.

*Splinter

Is it too late to vote Terra?

I'd like the people voting Magnum to give 1 reason for voting Magnum over Terra. That is the laziest bandwagon I have ever seen

*Splinter

As far as LA DIABLA can tell, it makes her immune to ALL ACTIONS, not simply malicious ones. Standard COMMUTER rules apply.
In this case it might be possible to verify Scrafty? I'd recommend leaving her a alive.

Though... I won't be able to verify her myself, so this isn't a super tight plan

squidyj

squidy have you said why you want to lynch magnum or is it a 'I don't want Scrafty dead' deal?

I think scrafty is probably town, I don't particularly feel like I want magnum dead but it doesn't feel like there's enough going on here for us to push a 3rd target in the next half hour.

SalvaPot

Another roleclaim? And it seems ourobororororororolos soft-confirmed it as possible, nice job town. Hmmm.

Wait,Scrafty just soft role claimed. If you're going to make a role claim make it now, that way we will have enough time to deal with it properly.

This jumped at me, seems like a scum who is about to be lynched trying to get info for his team.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Look, I don't like doing this, but I have no choice.

The reason I'm going hard on the not WWE superstar thing, is because my role is the man WCW calls the Icon, but who the WWE calls the Vigilante, STING!

That's why I have only used sting gifs this entire game.

RetroMG

I'd like the people voting Magnum to give 1 reason for voting Magnum over Terra. That is the laziest bandwagon I have ever seen

I think Terra is more likely scum, but I don't have time to fight an uphill battle to change that, and I'm like 55/45 in favor of Terra being scum.

cabot

I feel Scrafty's flip might give some insight on Retro. Just a little on Seath too.

I'd also feel if she is a town aligned commuter, it would make me shit my pants because thats quite a good power for her.

I don't really think there's too much to glean from Magnum, he hasn't really linked himself to anyone.

We could just jump on seath the soft claimed townie, classic GAFia behaviour without the classic PR flip.

...probably.

Kawl_USC

The reason I'm going hard on the not WWE superstar thing, is because my role is the man WCW calls the Icon, but who the WWE calls the Vigilante, STING!

I guess my 20$ didn't clear to Nin. I want a refund Nin. I called this role damnit!

Does GAFia have a version of this image for roleclaims

hold-all-these-limes.jpg

Cause we need one for roleclaims after today

nukedeggs

I feel like Terra has a slight edge over Magnum in terms of contributions. He gave his opinions on things ranging from Squidy, to read lists, to people voting for Retro before waiting for Squidy. Terra also feels like he's been engaging with people more, getting in a brief discussion with CornBurrito and quoting people and giving opinions on things.

Magnum is a little more active now, but only because he's about to get lynched. A lot of what Magnum has posted is fluff. There is one thing that he's been active about, which is his opinion on Squidy, but even then it didn't feel particularly thought out. A lot of it also comes down to my gut.

To be clear, Terra doesn't seem very Town either, but at the moment I feel like Magnum is scummier than Terra.

Kawl_USC

Yea this got crazy, I'm leaving my vote where it is for the day end.

I've got to run, so try to keep any more of the shenanigans down for like 15 minutes, can we do that? please?

SalvaPot

Can we just lynch Scafty today. Her flip will give us most information, much more than Magnumboy flip can ever bring.

I am torn, in one hand I agree scrafty has been acting sketchy at best, but his claimed pr sounds like it could be really useful for town and ouro kind of confirmed it to be possible (But this could also cover for a poor fakeroles list).

I'll miss LA DIABLA if we do lynch her, that is for sure.

VOTE: Seath

I tentatively buy Scrafty's claim. I'd prefer to lynch Seath, but I will switch my vote to Scrafty's highest competitor if I have to and it doesn't look like Seath will happen. I think Retro and Magnum each have a higher chance of being scum than her at this so regardless I don't think my vote will be wasted.

*Splinter

I have nothing against a Seath lynch. They did already claim ordinary at least.

Maybe we should just go with Scrafty. As Burb points out it gives us a lot more info than anyone else. Plus she clearly isn't drawing any NKs after this so she might as well be "ordinary".

Ok

VOTE: ScraftyDevil

Oh good more role claims. Good. Perfect.

Can we decide who we're going for? We really don't want a tie

I'm happy to stick with Seath, at least we wouldn't be getting a potential power role

Top Bottom