• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Kalor

I'm going to change my vote from Retro for now. Retro is still suspicious but some of his posts read like a frustrated town member. He'll definitely be someone to look at tomorrow. I'm going to vote for Magnum just due to most of his posts being generally one note. A lot of commenting on the current proceedings without giving their actual thoughts.

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Retro could always be this rock

A_Rock!.gif

Retttttrrrrrrrrooooooo

Rettttrrrrrrrrroooooooooooo

Retttttrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Retrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro

Palmer_v1

I'm going to change my vote from Retro for now. Retro is still suspicious but some of his posts read like a frustrated town member. He'll definitely be someone to look at tomorrow. I'm going to vote for Magnum just due to most of his posts being generally one note. A lot of commenting on the current proceedings without giving their actual thoughts.

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Retro could always be this rock

A_Rock!.gif

Or

Palmer_v1

Looking at the votes, the retro voters are a pretty shady group. I think retro is suspicious but yeah it's probably a mistake to vote a power role claim on day 1.

I'll probably go with scrafty or magnum.

Put your money where your mouth is, Mister Doublevoter. You hold more power than the rest of us.

Looking at the votes, the retro voters are a pretty shady group. I think retro is suspicious but yeah it's probably a mistake to vote a power role claim on day 1.

I'll probably go with scrafty or magnum.

yo bats can you put your doublevote on me for a while

I want to savour how nowhere it's going to go

nin1000

Banned
Day 1 votes

cabot (0)
kawl_usc 92 (433)
*splinter 152 (192)
batsnacks 381 (382)
batsnacks 382 (919)
batsnacks 382 (919)
blargonaut 509 (515)

nukedeggs (0)
cabot 94 (165)
salvapot 358 (539)

burbeting (0)
palmer_v1 118 (666)
seath 176 (340)
cabot 370 (445)
blargonaut 515 (916)

sorian (0)
*splinter 131 (152)

bowlie (0)
cabot 165 (167)

batsnacks (0)
cabot 167 (217)
retromg 212 (294)
batsnacks 235 (257)
batsnacks 235 (257)

scraftydevil (5)
squidyj 202 (262)
burbeting 635 (722)
kawl_usc 719 (806)
burbeting 959
cabot 1069
blargonaut 1075
matt attack 1077
ultron87 1105

kalor (0)
retromg 210 (212)

robotninjahornets (0)
cabot 217 (234)
kawl_usc 598 (719)

blargonaut (1)
salvapot 218 (221)
kawl_usc 433 (598)
bowlie 470
seath 538 (799)
salvapot 580 (780)
burbeting 911 (944)
squidyj 912 (932)
salvapot 914 (951)
blargonaut 916 (956)
cornburrito 917 (948)
batsnacks 919 (942)
batsnacks 919 (942)
kawl_usc 922 (945)

no lynch (0)
salvapot 221 (358)
salvapot 539 (580)

seath (2)
robotninjahornets 226
matt attack 365 (1077)
palmer_v1 666 (718)
palmer_v1 1035 (1093)
palmer_v1 1114

stanleypalmtree (0)
cabot 234 (370)
cabot 577 (630)

ourobolus (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)
royal_flush 247 (247)

roytheone (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)

kawl_usc (0)
squidyj 262 (912)
blargonaut 435 (509)
squidyj 932 (1005)
burbeting 944 (959)
kawl_usc 945 (1051)
cornburrito 948 (954)
retromg 949 (1045)
salvapot 951 (1054)
palmer_v1 963 (1035)

squidyj (0)
cornburrito 330 (333)
cornburrito 333 (450)
seath 340 (538)
magnumboy20xx 634 (839)
salvapot 780 (914)
*splinter 823 (1050)

magnumboy20xx (5)
nukedeggs 405
cabot 630 (1069)
scraftydevil 633
seath 1044
kawl_usc 1053
palmer_v1 1093 (1114)
kalor 1152

terrabyte20xx (1)
scraftydevil 423 (633)
*splinter 1092

matt attack (0)
cabot 445 (577)

retromg (3)
burbeting 449 (635)
kalor 717 (1152)
palmer_v1 718 (963)
burbeting 722 (911)
ultron87 731 (1105)
kawl_usc 806 (922)
magnumboy20xx 839
*splinter 1050 (1092)
salvapot 1054
stanleypalmtree 1078

cornburrito (0)
retromg 601 (949)

maaaaaardy (0)
seath 799 (1044)

salvapot (2)
cornburrito 1003
squidyj 1005
blargonaut 1007 (1075)
kawl_usc 1051 (1053)

12 votes are needed for a majority
pin_1458928800.png

Do not vote out LA DIABLA simply because she's been cutting promos and partying with superstars all day. Her schedule is clearer in the future!

Or do, if that is what you truly desire. Just be warned that all who vote for LA DIABLA risk squandering her power in exchange for a dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Magnumboy is still the greatest candidate for today. He attempted to convince everyone that squidy's power was a HEEL TACTIC and has been acting generally suspicious, even stating that he was going to "watch from afar" as an excuse for passivity. Can you FEEL the heat, boy? Burn, baby, burn!

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
I am so sorry for not posting for 12 hours. I know i've been saying this all day phase, but RL has been getting in the way. I had school all day yesterday, as well as the fact that my brothers and I waited in line to watch Batman v. Superman at 10:20. When the movie ended it was 1:30 in the morning, and I didn't get to sleep until 2:00. And, unfortunately, I slept in.

I just woke up, and I see that I am tied for first in votes. I am going to break it.

vote: ScraftyDevil

Having thought about it a bit more, I'm coming around to Scrafty maybe being alright. I looked back through hers and Magnums posts and she seemed to be interacting a bit more

I guess the other thing is that I don't think scum would want to draw attention to themselves purely through how they talk, I feel like that would just bring extra scrutiny to their posts

I was going to make this a vote post but I've just refreshed before posting and noticed batsnacks has voted Scrafty

jAMLe39.gif

You got any thoughts on what I've just said Batboy?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Do not vote out LA DIABLA simply because she's been cutting promos and partying with superstars all day. Her schedule is clearer in the future!

Or do, if that is what you truly desire. Just be warned that all who vote for LA DIABLA risk squandering her power in exchange for a dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Magnumboy is still the greatest candidate for today. He attempted to convince everyone that squidy's power was a HEEL TACTIC and has been acting generally suspicious, even stating that he was going to "watch from afar" as an excuse for passivity. Can you FEEL the heat, boy? Burn, baby, burn!
I said that to try to get him to actually do something about his power, which he did.

But what have you done? All you've done is either post fluff or deflect everyone's attention to others especially me. At least actions got us information for two confirmed townies, but your actions have done nothing.

I am so sorry for not posting for 12 hours. I know i've been saying this all day phase, but RL has been getting in the way. I had school all day yesterday, as well as the fact that my brothers and I waited in line to watch Batman v. Superman at 10:20. When the movie ended it was 1:30 in the morning, and I didn't get to sleep until 2:00. And, unfortunately, I slept in.

aha, it's fine, I gave everyone permission for that break

Don't sweat it

Arsonist role slip

I'm not even trying

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Wait,Scrafty just soft role claimed. If you're going to make a role claim make it now, that way we will have enough time to deal with it properly.

RetroMG

Vote: Magnumboy20xx

Lynching Scrafty today would be foolish. She's one of the best scum hunters we have, and I'm positive that she is town.

On the other hand, I feel positive that either Magnum or Terra is scum. If it's not Magnum, it's definitely Terra.

VERY WELL. LA DIABLA's sponsor is the legendary wrestler DISCO INFERNO, who grants her the power of DANCE

loose%2Bshirt.gif

Three times per match, LA DIABLA can DANCE her way out of the ring, which makes her safe from any wrestlers trying to lay a hand on her while the lights are out! In some circles, this technique is called COMMUTING!

So, whether you believe LA DIABLA or not, she hopes that this information will put a spring in your step and a FIRE in your heart. OH YEAH!

Burbeting

Banned

Lynching Scrafty today would be foolish. She's one of the best scum hunters we have, and I'm positive that she is town.

On the other hand, I feel positive that either Magnum or Terra is scum. If it's not Magnum, it's definitely Terra.

Has Scrafty done today anything at all, that makes us think she is town? All she has done has been coasting and been reactionary to other people's posts, while it was evident yesterday that she was keeping close tabs in the thread, while avoiding posting. As soon as she didn't have heat on her, she stopped posting altogether. And yet, you are positive she is town.

RetroMG

And I'm out now for a while.

I'd like you all to not lynch Me or Scrafty. I'd like to stay alive tonight. I'd like someone to investigate Cornburrito or one of the 20xx brothers. (I'm not picky as to which.)

I'd also like a bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries on my desk when I get home.

Please don't disappoint me, Town.

I know. :(

nukedeggs

I said that to try to get him to actually do something about his power, which he did.

But what have you done? All you've done is either post fluff or deflect everyone's attention to others especially me. At least actions got us information for two confirmed townies, but your actions have done nothing.
I think you're trying to take a bit too much credit for what you've done in the Squidy situation. I'm assuming you left out a 'my' in your last sentence here, btw, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmm you say that Scrafty is a good scum hunter, but I don't think she's been hunting scum very much this game.

Why Magnum or Terra? I don't think they're very related. The only similarity they have is name, but even in terms of activity I think Terra has been more active. In terms of opinions, I also think Terra has been contributing more.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
VERY WELL. LA DIABLA's sponsor is the legendary wrestler DISCO INFERNO, who grants her the power of DANCE

loose%2Bshirt.gif

Three times per match, LA DIABLA can DANCE her way out of the ring, which makes her safe from any wrestlers trying to lay a hand on her while the lights are out! In some circles, this technique is called COMMUTING!

So, whether you believe LA DIABLA or not, she hopes that this information will put a spring in your step and a FIRE in your heart. OH YEAH!

This has got to be fake. Disco Inferno is a WCW wrestler who never wrestled for the WWE. If nin is doing this game the way I think he is, then our roles should only be WWE Superstars.

nukedeggs

Crap Retro just left nooo come back answer my questions....okay....

Also there's Scrafty's straightup claim I guess, aight.

loose%2Bshirt.gif

Hmm so this is a power that helps you avoid scum targeting you at night, but it feels like you've attracted enough suspicion from Town that scum wouldn't target you anyways. It feels like you could have made better use of this power by helping us scumhunt, giving more opinions on things, and being less reactionary.

RetroMG

Has Scrafty done today anything at all, that makes us think she is town? All she has done has been coasting and been reactionary to other people's posts, while it was evident yesterday that she was keeping close tabs in the thread, while avoiding posting. As soon as she didn't have heat on her, she stopped posting altogether. And yet, you are positive she is town.

Nothing in particular. And yeah, the way she's been playing is weird. But I know Scrafty probably better than I know anyone in the community. She's one of the people here that I would genuinely call my friend. It's possible that I'm blinded by that, but I'd like to think I can read her.

This isn't Scum Scrafty. She's a good scum hunter, but she's terrible at being scum.

If I'm wrong, well... I hope I'm not.

nukedeggs

Nothing in particular. And yeah, the way she's been playing is weird. But I know Scrafty probably better than I know anyone in the community. She's one of the people here that I would genuinely call my friend. It's possible that I'm blinded by that, but I'd like to think I can read her.

This isn't Scum Scrafty. She's a good scum hunter, but she's terrible at being scum.

If I'm wrong, well... I hope I'm not.
Based on what's happened this day, everything seems to match up more with 'bad scum' than 'good scumhunter', especially given how she hasn't been scumhunting and people are super suspicious of her.

RetroMG

I think you're trying to take a bit too much credit for what you've done in the Squidy situation. I'm assuming you left out a 'my' in your last sentence here, btw, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmm you say that Scrafty is a good scum hunter, but I don't think she's been hunting scum very much this game.

Why Magnum or Terra? I don't think they're very related. The only similarity they have is name, but even in terms of activity I think Terra has been more active. In terms of opinions, I also think Terra has been contributing more.

As someone else pointed out, Magnum and Terra are brothers. I also feel like they're both adopting a very similar "under the radar" style - Terra moreso than Magnum, who seems to have good reasons for his low posting style. I'm actually leaning more toward Terra as scum, but people are content to go after Magnum, so I'm willing to take him down first.

Scrafty is a very good scum hunter, but no one is good on day one. Go look at her track record in Night Vale and PW.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Hey guys what I-

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

So we have two major bandwagons...

And a Disco Inferno claim? As others have said, he isn't a WWE wrestler, but a WCW wrestler. I don't buy that. I mean if it were true what's next? A one-shot BP 'Rainmaker Kzuchi Okada from NJPW?

LA DIABLA has been a fan of wrestling since she was a CHILD. Do you seriously think she would fabricate such a flimsy claim? DISCO INFERNO is the 100% TRUTH.

Top Bottom