• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best frozen meals to eat quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

So I'm at the supermarket and I need to have breakfast...what's the best quick meal to microwave and eat while I watch tv?

Jimmy Dean stuff?

Hot pockets?

Fast bites burgers?

White castles?

Toaster strudels?

I don't want to have to put together shit so it needs to be quick and easy.

3mamtivubadx.jpg

totinos

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Buy a couple of those boxed heat up Indian meals, like a daal, aloo palak, and some rice or whatever. Pop them in the microwave and you're set.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Just about everything microwaveable from Trader Joe's.

But since you're likely not there, stick with a poptart.

Ridli

Just about everything microwaveable from Trader Joe's.

But since you're likely not there, stick with a poptart.

I also recommend trader joe's frozen stuff.

The jimmy dean's microwaveable breakfast sandwhichs are.. okay, if you don't have access to a TJ.

TheDanger

Banned
buy the cheapest Margherita forzen pizza in bulk, get mozzarella, olive oil and all the toppings you love fresh, put it on there (try to make ingredients last until your frozen pizza batch is gone) and it usually tastes better than any other frozen pizza.

gdt

You guys didn't come to a consensus quick enough.

Bought a six pack of white castles, and just shit them out too I think. Was decent enough.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
OP make sure you put the fork and knife in there and warm them up before using. No one likes a cold set of utensils.

I'm partial to frozen indian dishes and some frozen garlic naan. Not as bad for you, filling, and yummy if you like that flavor. I go for the spicy chickpeas.

bman94

Let Greg be your Frozen Food Lord and Savior:
http://www.freezerburns.com
Started watching him a few years ago back when Lockerz.com was a thing worth going to and I don't know why but I love his reviews on frozen foods. He has everything super categorized by food type, brand, rating etc. It's a good watch.

Oh and my personal recommendations is these:
IMG_1505a.jpg

http://www.taipeifood.com

They're pretty damn good and I think they cost like $2 per box? They have lots of variety too.

realwords

Buy a rotisserie chicken and microwave it whenever. Everything else is loaded with far too much sodium and preservatives.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I know it's too late but frozen cinnamon French toast although you would also need some maple syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom