• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

I remember playing that game on 360 when it first came out, and being quite impressed with how it looked. Even 4K can't fix the horrifying speech animations though.
Yeah, it sure had a lot of atmosphere and the lighting was excellent. That resolution is actually (just slightly) lower than the Vita's native res, but they got a lot of mileage out of the overall look as I recall it. (Didn't care for the gameplay though.)

I bought in on the strength of the GB (crew + community) chatter, and I've been liking it a lot. Single player campaign is just FUN, and I'm even enjoying the MP despite doing pretty poorly. The freeform movement and the Titans serve to distinguish it a bit from your ordinary fast-paced MP shooter.

Unfortunately, I don't have time now of days to get into the multiplayer. I did enjoy my time with the beta though.

Strimei

I'm watching the Hokkaido Hitman quick look and man, Brad just can't read the minimap, can he? There was clearly a guy behind him in the hallway after he knocked out that one dude. Like, it even approached closer

hamchan

Nintendo never ported Mario Sunshine to other platforms right?

That's how much shame they feel at having made that game.

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/795470748278063104

Jeff's Extra Life stream next weekend seems more definite by the minute.

Kdsxp0k.gif

I'd be excited for this if I knew it wasn't going to be 95% old games.

Speak for yourself. The old games are always the best games.

Tubobutts

Maybe he could use the stream as a way to find out what this Hitman is all about.

And is better prepared to shoot it down during GOTY.

This is kinda a spoiler for the newest episode of the The Walking Dead. Has Vinny
used that song on a livestream before? It sounded familiar... or at least it sounds very royalty free in origin. I feel like Vinny would have played it if he had found it.

hamchan

Yeah that Titanfall 2 campaign is legit. So many good and fun ideas in it, it's very impressive. It doesn't really matter that the story is kinda bad.

Xater

Now that he's played a ton of Paris and claimed to have learned a lot I'd be curious to see him record some new stuff. Maybe that Elusive while it's still around.

Every time Brad claimed he learned stuff it turned out he didn't.

Joeku

Every time Brad claimed he learned stuff it turned out he didn't.

He claims to have hit level 20 in Paris and that he learned more doing that than he did playing the game in fits and starts over half a year, so I'm inclined to believe him.

On the other hand, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom