• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 guest character polls by Boon

MK character: Sub-Zero, Raiden, Johnny Cage or Jax.

Non-MK guest: : Spawn, Hellboy, Terminator or Buffy.

Currently it's Spawn and Sub-Zero winng the polls. I voted on Hellboy and Johnny.

Edit: Results.
cxhhqt1uqaa9fldadsk3.jpg

cxhgadluoaadvescyszi.jpg

I see Spawn being in either way, but could see Hellboy at some point in Injustice 2's life.

Edit: I've stated this before, but when's Raphael/Green Ranger/Space Ghost/Freakazoid! :p

Buffy and Hellboy are the interesting choices.

Spawn... meh. Such an overrated character.

I will vote Buffy and Raiden.

DedValve

Banned
Hellboy is the perfect fit but Buffy is so out there and it leaves room for Angel to show up further down the road so Buffy.

Jawmuncher

I wish we could get both hellboy and spawn. With hellboy having priority. This poll if its representative means spawn is in

kewlmyc

Rather have Terminator in the next MK, so I guess Spawn and Sub-Zero get my vote. Spawn works since he's an actual superhero.

Pac3y

Voted for Terminator, doesn't seem to fit as well as Spawn / Hellboy - But would be cool to see him in action, be interesting how they'd approach appearance / Terminator model too.

Yukinari

Netherealm should just make a full on fighting game mashup of various guests from different media like horror movies, comics and games.

Whompa02

Spawn should win...but it's going to be Hellboy or Terminator.

Sub-Zero is a no contest.

edit: Whoa never mind. Spawn got this.

delSai

Well there ya go. I'm totally expecting Spawn to be part of the first DLC Pack.

Besides Spawn/Hellboy which have crossed over with DC before.

The dream would be to have a Marvel character.

Expecting Dr. Manhattan/Rorschach to pop up as well.

Potentials:

Man, one of the Turtles (or all of 'em, they could make something work with the Gear System) and a Ranger would be soooo good.

Can we just have Spawn and Hellboy instead of Sub-Zero?

If they're doing 2 DLC Packs again like with MKX, which im expecting, there should be enough "slots" for all of 'em
As long as Scorpion doesn't return, i'll be happy.

Top Bottom