• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No self control + Papa Johns + VISA card? "Free" large pizza everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ's used to be our go to chain pizza, but the past few years they've really gone down hill. I don't know exactly what, it just doesn't look or taste as fresh as it used to.

inner-G

Banned
Now this is a hill I'll fucking die on. You apologize this instant.

The sauce is too sweet and the toppings taste cheap/overly-processed. It tastes like cheap pepperoni and italian seasoning to me.

Any halfway decent Chicago or NY slice puts it to shame

xRaizen

Subscribing for tonight, have family over so may need to order pizza, might as well get a free one to get in the next few days.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
You need to get a legit order first. I been using this method for about a week. Basically you get a promo code the next morning after you use a VISA checkout(the service) on a order. You could "papa size" a pizza for $2 or just add a topping.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9539956-pa...e-pizza-in-a-future-order-using-visa-checkout

its called bulking up for winter right?

LDek02x.jpg

How come you ddin't get one on the 7th?

painey

so I had a free one, I "papa sized" it for $3 and now I'll get another free one. The pizza is decent, but their tomato sauce is easily the worst of the big chains.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Are you seriously getting free pizza? You know your abusing the system and thus stealing from a company right?

fade_

How do you get the unlimited free pizzas? I did this a few weeks ago and only got one promo code.

Edit: Never mind, u are using visa checkout again for an extra topping. I get it.

OldMan

Banned
Can I order a small pizza, their smallest and get the large pizza free?

Edit: and also...can you use the promo code for the free 🍕 directly after your first order?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I don't think some people understand that this is a wave of nearly free pizza.

The only thing New Yorkers love more than their hatred of chain pizza is a deal. I'm getting this with a spare groupon code I have. Thanks for the tip pizzaman!

norm9

Round Table is trash. I moved to the West coast, and the pizza here plain sucks.

The midwest and east coast have the west beat on pizza for days. Not even a contest.

Round Table is indeed terrible. West coast pizza you go to is Shakey's. Decent pizza, MOJO potatoes, and fried chicken. If you eat in, they serve beer and have tvs.

I don't trust visa checkout. No reasoning behind it.

Illucio

Banned
By far the best pizza from a national chain.

Nothing else compares.

As metro Detroit resident, jets is all around here but meh I find it overrated. The cheese taste like cardboard most of the time. And the sauce is never equally spread. Hell little ceaser has better pizza than jets.
As a metro Detroiter myself...

Your opinion is wrong and you should feel wrong. Go eat little ceasers where the bread tastes like cardboard, the cheese plastic, the sauce non existent, and pepperoni made with more salt then actual meat.

My two best friends work at Hungry Howies and Little Ceasers respectively. My dad used to work in a pizzeria and regularly makes amazing homemade pizza, and still Jets is the best period.

Don't lie to yourself.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Can I order a small pizza, their smallest and get the large pizza free?

Edit: and also...can you use the promo code for the free 🍕 directly after your first order?

the code comes in the next morning around 9:32 am CST. Should be good as long as you spend any amount on VISA checkout

thefro

I mean, both Dominos and Pizza Hut are better. Papa Johns is garbage, especially for what you pay.

When I worked there, I was told it cost the store $2 for the pizza ingredients/oven time.

The police (1/2 off) got a bigger discount than the actual employees (a couple bucks) did at the register. So they'd just make their own pizza and approve it with the manager on duty.

What's the best place for a pizza in the DFW Texas metro area? Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa's all suck. CiCi's is death waiting to happen.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I just got an e-mail from Visa Checkout that this is still going on.

Also I regret partaking in it. Ate a whole pie this weekend and I fly out to do a commercial this week. I'm completely bloated. My thought process when I just got the Visa email: "Oooooh I can get another....NO"

So I did this, and now I have 2 pizzas in my fridge with 7 slices left (I actually ate most of the first one). I think Papa Johns played me.

The garlic knots with cheese sauce I got with the original order were pretty good tho

Round Table is indeed terrible.

I dunno, when I was working in SoCal a lot, we went there all the time for the lunch buffet. Awesome deal with the salad bar, and the pizza wasn't all that bad.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I never get the hate for Papa John's. I mean it's sub par compared to any quality local joint but name me a national chain that's not Papa Murphy's which is better. I'll take it over Pizza Hut or Domino's any day.
I had it all the time in college and I assure you it was a hundred times better than the shit they served in the dining hall. You have no idea how much I looked forward to Papa John's or Panda Express.

It's nowhere near the shit tier food people say it is. It's not quality dining, but it's not bad pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom