• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No self control + Papa Johns + VISA card? "Free" large pizza everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
This finally ended.

otiDz5e.jpg

snap

Banned
Like it's a great deal, but I have such viscerally bad experiences with Papa John's that I can't even bring myself to give them another try. Even everyone I know hates Papa John's. Like not even is ambivalent or mildly dislikes, actively hates them. At the same time, I also know people who claim to know people who love Papa John's so much that they'll always choose their pizza over any other chain, including local places. So I guess this deal is good for them.

Two pizza threads on the front page :D

Both about bad chain pizza :(

Getting to feel superior because my geographic location affords me the opportunity to eat great pizza whenever and where ever I want :D

Ps. that papa johns deal is crazy though. Nice tip

Wait, so..buy a legit order -> get one free.

Then you can ride that free order by adding toppings or whatever and continuously get new free codes?

This is absolute genius and insanity. Well, both are related and there's a fine line between them.

edit: I just realized this promotion continues until October 31st. OP, are you going to eat a pizza every day for more than a month? Can you post your before and after pics of yourself too?

Arttemis

Then you can ride that free order by adding toppings or whatever and continuously get new free codes?
As long as you create a new Papa John's account to use the coupon from the previous purchase each time. Use account A, get coupon A. Create account B and use coupon A for a $2 up-sized pizza, get coupon B. Create account C and use coupon B for a $2 up-sized pizza, get coupon C. Repeat until Oct 31.

Edit - you can use your first coupon on the account you used to order the first pizza. The second coupon will have to be used on the second account.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?

Correct, I think the minimum is $1.50 so XL for $2 should be enough to get a code the next day. The only thing that changed from the OP is that you're limited to one code per PJO account. Creating a new account doesn't take long and you can still use the same VISA Checkout account

SteveO409

My dude you have a problem. But thanks for the bump Pizzaman.

this will prob be my last bump just to give a heads up for people who are frugal and trying to get by.

mhzzHkL.jpg

Also the clerk knows me now and gave me free bread sticks from an order someone didn't pick up.

SteveO409

How obese are you OP?

There's no way I could eat pizza everyday and if I did I would gain easily 5 pounds per week.

Not obese at all. I went from about 160 to 175 last year when the deal was around including holidays and my height is 5'8. I was on keto for about 4-5 months until a few days ago and currently at 162ish. I have some self control and usually eat 3-4 slices a day and then store the rest in the freezer. Being on keto for awhile really helped me learn how to self-control in general and I still workout 4 times a week

I'M TRYING TO DIET STOP THIS MADNESS PLEASE

Not obese at all. I went from about 160 to 175 last year when the deal was around including holidays and my height is 5'8. I was on keto for about 4-5 months until a few days ago and currently at 162ish. I have some self control and usually eat 3-4 slices a day and then store the rest in the freezer. Being on keto for awhile really helped me learn how to self-control in general and I still workout 4 times a week

Good on you m8. It's a hell of a deal if you like Pizza.

Mimosa97

Well done :)

ZOONAMI

So this isn’t really free pizza, but $2 pizzas?

And you also have to create a new email and papa johns account every time?

I don’t know if it’s worth the effort for their garbage tier pizza owned by a garbage human.

rambis

Banned
So this isn't really free pizza, but $2 pizzas?

Its BOGO with a loop glitch that'll keep giving you free codes if you keep using visa checkout, ie adding a topping or something. You only have to pay to keep it going.

I don't know if it's worth the effort for their garbage tier pizza owned by a garbage human.

I just add aliases to my existing email. You can create an account almost automatically just following the normal checkout procedure. There's no real effort involved.

SteveO409

So this isn't really free pizza, but $2 pizzas?

I don't know if it's worth the effort for their garbage tier pizza owned by a garbage human.

Sure, you could get one free pizza and be done with it all. Yes you have to spend 1 minute of your time to create a new account if you want to continue getting them everyday until the promotion ends(Oct 31st). Sorry that you feel that way about the owner and please support your local pizza shops to help you sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom