• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega64 GET READY FOR HALO FEST!!!

Kthulhu

Can we just talk about how great Fuddruckers is?

also the video was just ok

I really hope other countries have Fuddruckers, otherwise people will get confused.

That's the only funny moment in this video. It's quite confusing, really.

I think it was supposed to reference that Halo Tournament from a few months ago, but then why make this video now?

Kudo

I don't know the context on this but found it absolutely hilarious after the Halo tournament in a tent news.

It was alright. I do not know if you guys noticed but the price of entry decreased slowly every time for Halofest. The Fuddruckers bit was the only good part, but people outside of the States would probably not get that joke.

Pudge

As someone who played a lot of Halo 1 back in the day, the video really captured the vibe of Halo LAN parties run out of someone's basement.

BlueMagic

It was alright. I do not know if you guys noticed but the price of entry decreased slowly every time for Halofest. The Fuddruckers bit was the only good part, but people outside of the States would probably not get that joke.

I'm from outside the USA and that part was still great, even if I don't know the place.

Kudo

I was waiting for someone to do this. Can somebody post that sad photo?

briUEud.png

This? I'm assuming the video is reference to this.

Izuna

Banned

Can you explain it to me?

Ha, the Lake Murray community park (pretty sure there's not a center or anything of the sort) is super close to where I live.

I think this is totally relevant as commentary about how esports has blown up and halo has titally failed at being a part of it.

Also how the series has been on a kind of steady decline since halo reach.

Also how nobody gives a shit about halo in 2017

BY2K

Membero Americo
I think this is totally relevant as commentary about how esports has blown up and halo has titally failed at being a part of it.

Also how the series has been on a kind of steady decline since halo reach.

Also how nobody gives a shit about halo in 2017

I hope you're excited to see Halo 5 in 4k on Scorpio at E3.

Arkeband

Banned
If Frank sees this thread, is this the first time they've shown this video or was it made shortly after that Halo debacle for a con/etc?

If Frank sees this thread, is this the first time they've shown this video or was it made shortly after that Halo debacle for a con/etc?

We made the video over the weekend. The small Halo tournament was definitely an inspiration, but the overall drop of Halo's relevance has been funny for a while. I'm a big fan of the older games and even I'm thrown off by all these newer eSports games.

We made the video over the weekend. The small Halo tournament was definitely an inspiration, but the overall drop of Halo's relevance has been funny for a while. I'm a big fan of the older games and even I'm thrown off by all these newer eSports games.

Huh didn't know any of you guys had accounts here. Cool to see!

Now someone explain the majesty of Fuddruckers.

Cuburt

lol That was pretty brutal.

I think even if you didn't know about the Halo World Championships, you have to be living under a rock to not notice interest in Halo has begun dropping post-Bungie.

Sorry Halo fans, I read that thread about the event. I know it's got to be hard to hear people say it out loud.

Well, Halo is definitely not cool anymore.

And really, when I think halo fans, I think of people in their early 30s or mid 20s. It really is just not popular with the younger demographic that is absolutely where the popularity of games like Overwatch are.

Top Bottom