• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puppers & Doggos - Easy Allies Review

Fat4all

Banned
I was waiting for their review before picking one up, good review overall, EZA seems to understand the systems and mechanics well enough.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyYx3R4NftY&feature=youtu.be

Not too surprised at the score it got considering Ian reviewed, he's a little bit of a fanboy.

Nice to see they got all the bugs removed after the beta.

1465837195204.gif

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
wasn't funny initially but then I saw that they spelled words incorrectly

vXGevZm.gif

nice looking dog in the video though

Necro

Banned
Are these the children who screamed like their mom wouldnt get them ice cream when the last guardian had its release date announced?

Fat4all

Banned
Are these the children who screamed like their mom wouldnt get them ice cream when the last guardian had its release date announced?

the only child I can see is the one complaining about others being happy

like a shitty kid at a grocery store, try to adjust id say

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This video actually caused me to dislike dogs

styl3s

I got a pupper and 2 doggos (pupper Dachshund and 2 mini-schnauzer doggos) and they are the best. Dogs are the best, Easy Allies is the best and this video is the best.

Cat owners showing themselves in this thread.

Heartfyre

That's a terrible analogy for that situation, as a child whinging about not getting ice cream is an immature and irrational expression of discontent, whereas the Allies were pleased to hear about The Last Guardian.

It'd be a better analogy to describe how you sound right now.

Anyways, Sophie has demonstrated on many occasions that she is a five-star dog, barely interrupting the flow of conversation with her arrivals and departures, while obviously brightening everyone's moods with her presence.

Jazzem

Bahaha laughed so hard at this, Brandon's straight faced delivery truly makes it shine. Best lines were
another flash in the pan domestication trend, like the lizard
and
sometimes the frame rate dips, but with this kind of computational power that can be easily overlooked

Also 'd'aww'ed a lot :3

abrack08

I know Sophie, but who does the other dog belong to?

Ian's roommate Omar.

Nah, these are the adults who laughed and cheered jubilantly when FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3 we're announced. Not sure why you would compare that to an angry child not getting his way since they were getting exactly what they wanted.

Juicy Bob

I totally respect the opinion in this review, but just like their obsession with Bloodborne, I just don't feel like this one's for me.

I'm going to have to pass on puppers and doggos I'm afraid. I hope everyone who picks them up enjoys it and that they don't have too many issues for early adopters, but I'm just not sold on this one.

Fat4all

Banned
I totally respect the opinion in this review, but just like their obsession with Bloodborne, I just don't feel like this one's for me.

I'm going to have to pass on puppers and doggos I'm afraid. I hope everyone who picks them up enjoys it and that they don't have too many issues for early adopters, but I'm just not sold on this one.

fair enough, fair enough

doggos certainly aren't for everyone, and the difficulty curve can be brutal

Juicy Bob

fair enough, fair enough

doggos certainly aren't for everyone, and the difficulty curve can be brutal
Yeah and while I know Brandon enjoys the microtransactions, I don't think I could handle the idea of having to pay real world cash to cover random in-game events like medical emergencies or replacement furniture.

_Ryo_

Great review. Doggos are a damn joy to experience. I do think the game is a bit too reliant on updates which makes me hesitant to own the game myself but I'll definitely play whenever I'm with a friend.

In other news they should do a Don't Skip on Ben's and Domiani's cats. Though Ian, and I think another Ally is allergic, so he would have to outsource the video capture.

Cappa

Banned
As a dog person and owner either I have no sense of humor or I just don't get it. Either or that video was stupid

Top Bottom